LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

You got BC but not on the picture you chose?  Email and ask what happened though I can only imagine that they ran out of the pictures but yeah, I can imagine you are disappointed.

That's indeed a question for Jason G. Please e-mail in. I'm really sorry, I totally understand why you are disappointed.

Just now, Launty72 said:

Yes I've read that, I only commented I was still waiting. I think I'm entitled to make that comment as it's now 23 working days after the event. I haven't emailed Jason asking where my orders are due to knowing he's busy.Just saying....

I was just providing the relevant information in case you hadn't seen it.

I'm sorry for anyone who is still waiting. I would genuinely have linked to Jason's post too cause it explains the situation fully. He's in Amsterdam and unfortunately not everything has gone out. No amount of forum posts in the world will make the remaining items go out until he's back. ;)

I know the waiting sucks. But if you want to help please be patient a little longer and wait with enquiries until Jason has posted everything has gone out. It's been confirmed that not everything has been sent yet, and chances are high your item is in that remaining amount if it has not arrived yet. The less e-mails he has to reply to the faster your items will get to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you are still waiting, DMG.

Depending on where you live mail I guess can probably take more than 3 days. Sorry, we just had something at work taking over a week from one end of the property to the other. Right now I am thinking anything is possible. ;)

Hopefully you'll receve a reply soon.

On 14/09/2017 at 0:11 PM, DMG said:

Well, the website now says that the last of the LFCC items shipped on the 11th. It's now the 14th and guess what ... mine still hasn't arrived. Just emailed to find out what's going on. 

Sadly, I am still waiting for my photo as well.

I'm still missing 5 orders (totalling 15 autographs) as well as my refund for a dedicated Tom Pelphrey photo (cancelled guest) as well as refunds for x3 Christopher Lloyd dedications and x2 John Cleese dedications.

I've emailed Jason twice over the past fortnight chasing... starting to feel this is all a bit of a swizz now and I've been robbed of over £700!!!!! 

46 minutes ago, rottie155 said:

I'm still missing 5 orders (totalling 15 autographs) as well as my refund for a dedicated Tom Pelphrey photo (cancelled guest) as well as refunds for x3 Christopher Lloyd dedications and x2 John Cleese dedications.

I've emailed Jason twice over the past fortnight chasing... starting to feel this is all a bit of a swizz now and I've been robbed of over £700!!!!! 

He will repay you rottie, response times to emails can be slow unfortunately as he does get a lot of them.  Try posting on Facebook or tweeting him and ask for a reply to your messages.

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

He will repay you rottie, response times to emails can be slow unfortunately as he does get a lot of them.  Try posting on Facebook or tweeting him and ask for a reply to your messages.

Do you mean to the Showmasters Facebook and Twitter or to Jason's own Facebook and Twitter accounts?