LFACC Pre-Orders have started shipping!

• Moderators

Last update from the pre order site direct.

"We are now back from LFCC and processing refunds for cancelled guests. We will start packing from LFCC on friday with the first batch going saturday. We will continue to ship for at least 2 weeks. Please do not email asking if your item has shipped until 21 working days of the show ending as it really slows things down. 

We will try to answer all non LFCC postage emails as soon as possible. "

6 minutes ago, spengler said:

Do they only have enough to meet the orders or are there surplus that can be bought after?

As far as I know it is just enough to meet the orders. You best contact them directly to check if they may have any extras. It's always possible that there may be an exception.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, natureboy said:

It's now over 21 days and still waiting for the return of my poster. Does anyone have any update on where they are at with sending stuff out?

14 minutes ago, SamVoyager said:

I haven't received my Pre order stuff either :(

As per Stuart's post above, we've been asked to await 21 working days from the end of the con, not 21 days, and with 3 back to back shows more or less straight after LFCC with preorders for them as well, it's just a case of being patient and waiting a bit longer, folks. :smile:

1 hour ago, natureboy said:

It's now over 21 days and still waiting for the return of my poster. Does anyone have any update on where they are at with sending stuff out?

Stuart's Quote is from August 7 and says they will be sending out for at least two more weeks. Two more weeks would mean today

Me too.  Very disappointing as it was for a birthday present for a friend whose birthday is tomorrow.  I understand that there are other events that have taken place over recent weeks but as a business you should be aware of the demand and plan accordingly.  Won't be using the service again sorry.

I do understand that everyone is antsy about their orders. But if you check the quoted post it says 21 Business days. Those are not up yet.

UPDATE to add: If you are still waiting for a refund you Need to E-Mail in. There's been a post about that on the Website since last week.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Hello

Currently at Bournemouth Film and Comic Con. 

It states clearly on at least 3 parts of the homepage that LFCC we aim to ship within 10 to 20 working days (or business days as some call it) I asked if people would hold off emailing until day 21 as it does really slow things down. Day 21 is actually tomorrow. It also states that it can take slightly longer with back to back shows. Since LFCC I have had Bournemouth, Glasgow and Sheffield. Since LFCC there have been over 600 emails asking where their LFCC items are. Plans have been discussed to take on extra staff next year after LFCC to avoid the delays. Between the 3 shows mentioned, LFCC, prows, skeaping and Fielder signings that equals around 3500 parcels. 

I will be working around the clock when I get home to ship everything by the time I leave for Amsterdam this friday. 

I did post on the homepage on thursday if you haven't received your refund for a cancelled guest then please email and I will check that asap. Since thursday only 3 people have emailed to say they were waiting. 

ALSO the ONLY way to contact me is via the contact us on the home page on www.showmastersales.com. preorders@showmastersevents.com  All other links go to the main office and I am not based there. 

I thank you for your patience and I hope you love your items. 

Happy Bank Holiday

Jason G 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hayden Is My Hero said:

Well mine finally I arrived but didn't receive the correct photo. I ordered a Benedict autograph but was not the photo I ordered. Disappointing considering the cost. 

You got BC but not on the picture you chose?  Email and ask what happened though I can only imagine that they ran out of the pictures but yeah, I can imagine you are disappointed.