Alexis Denisof Appreciation Thread

Jason S

Did anyone else here get to meet Alexis Denisof?

Guy was amazing. :) I'd been wanting to meet him for about 12 years now, and he certainly didn't disappoint. Took his time with people in the autograph queues on both Saturday and Sunday, having proper conversations to get to know people. Shook hands with everyone, had absolutely no problems with personalising everything, no matter how lengthy the inscriptions. Even offering to do so on photos where I hadn't came up with anything. Remembered me in the photo sessions and had a good laugh there too, and then in the Sunday talk was giving out free Buffy dvds signed by him and his lovely wife Alyson Hannigan to any folks asking questions. He was even especially impressed with myself bringing up a Much Ado about Nothing photo for him to sign on Sunday, asking where I'd managed to find one, as he'd been wishing they'd had some for folks at his table. And seemed genuinely interested when I related to him my meeting Joss Whedon on the way back from a film festival premiering it and talking about the film. He even thanked me for telling him about it all. He also asked where I was from and expressed his thanks for folks travelling the distance to come down and see them. (Even though I was only travelling about 400 miles. Nothing compared to how far him and Alyson had came!)

He really couln't have been lovelier to meet in person, so I was wondering if anybody else on here had similar experiences? He was the highlight of my weekend for me at least, and someone who obviously cares a great deal about interacting with fans. Was so glad Showmasters got him. As I'll always treasure the experience of meeting him!