Event Questions

Lokinestro

My apologies if anything like this has been posted before, I searched the FAQ for previous Sherlocked events and couldn't really find anything.

I'm still toying with attending the event this year having missed the two previous - I was looking at purchasing the gold pass but wanted to just clarify a couple of bits first.

The gold pass mentions that we get a standard photograph with all attending guests (apart from Ben and Martin). How does this work exactly? Are we given vouchers when we arrive to attend these photoshoots or do we just turn up at the shoots with our pass? Or, do we have to book them online and enter a specific code?

Secondly, do guests have photos at their tables to sign or do you need to purchase an officially licensed Sherlock photograph at the event for them to sign?

Thirdly, if Ben were to be announced, do gold/platinum holders get sent codes to purchase before normal pass attendees, or do we get the opportunity at the same time to book a shoot with him?

Once again apologies if this has been asked before, just wanting to work everything out before I decide to bite the bullet and buy a ticket!

21 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

My apologies if anything like this has been posted before, I searched the FAQ for previous Sherlocked events and couldn't really find anything.

I'm still toying with attending the event this year having missed the two previous - I was looking at purchasing the gold pass but wanted to just clarify a couple of bits first.

The gold pass mentions that we get a standard photograph with all attending guests (apart from Ben and Martin). How does this work exactly? Are we given vouchers when we arrive to attend these photoshoots or do we just turn up at the shoots with our pass? Or, do we have to book them online and enter a specific code?

Secondly, do guests have photos at their tables to sign or do you need to purchase an officially licensed Sherlock photograph at the event for them to sign?

Thirdly, if Ben were to be announced, do gold/platinum holders get sent codes to purchase before normal pass attendees, or do we get the opportunity at the same time to book a shoot with him?

Once again apologies if this has been asked before, just wanting to work everything out before I decide to bite the bullet and buy a ticket!

The previous photo shoots have worked in a very similar system to to LFFC's and the Diamond passes there so it's more the turn up with your pass option.  Basically you will be given a laminated pass that will reflect what your package includes and it will be clipped each time you use it for an activity.  So our previous Platinum passes had the initials of the guests down both sides, one side was for the photo shoots and the other for autos and each would be clipped when you obtained that item.  At the previous events we were given specific slots to go to each photo according to our package type.  Because this one is a bit different and smaller they may run the photo's more like at LFCC and when each guest has their pictures it will be VIP first, then plats and so on.

There were no photo's at the tables at either of the previous events.

Platinum get 'priority access to purchase photo sessions for Benedict Cumberbatch and/or Martin Freeman should they attend the event.'  In reality last time I think they only gave a very short lead time for people to buy before they went on general sale, IIRC it was about an hour.   Gold do not get any priority access to book additional shoots.

Don't worry about asking questions, we have all been there and sometimes it can be difficult to work out all the ins and outs of it, especially if you start over thinking it.

Basically Plat gets auto's and standard photo's with all guests including Martin and Ben if they attend included.  Gold get auto's and standard photo's with all guests excluding Ben and Martin if they attend but they can buy them if they are announced as per the LFCC set up (It's a bit like having a Gold pass at LFCC with Diamond guests)

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Oh and we are reading that Plat auto's will work the same way the Gold pass works at LFCC, that you can join the back of an auto queue, rather than the way the Diamond passes work, that they start with the Diamonds and then call everyone else.

• 1 month later...

I figure we will find out the time of the drinks receptions when the schedule goes up...got a feeling it may be say between 7pm-8pm or something and with the meet and greet? That could be another surprise we find out with the schedule or even just when we pick our passes up. It's all very exciting. :D

• Like 2