Dan Fogler appreciation

I was rather surprised not to have seen a topic on him. Lot of respect for the guy that he turned up on Saturday. He looked quite tired and is probably working long days on Fantastic Beasts 2, but did his utmost best to meet all the fans on Saturday (even personalising and doing pictures). Definitely one of my top meets this weekend and a very pleasant surprise guest!

He was a great guest, took loads of time to take pictures, have a chat and sign multiple things for everyone.

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to stay and speak with him but he seemed like a real nice guy and it'd be great if SM could get him as a guest next year!

He was so cool! My friend got a Rush T-shirt just to meet him - if you remember, Dan played Rush-obsessed Hutch in the movie Fanboys. When he saw the t-shirt, they both looked into their eyes and chanted in unison "All Rush, all the time". For those two seconds, i swear Dan dissapeared and there was only Hutch! He signed all over my friend's T-shirt, writing "All " above the Rush logo and "all the time" below, as well as his signature. Amazing moment!

• Like 1

Where was that guy located? I just LOVE the movie Fanboys, and I was at the show the whole weekend but never saw Dan anywhere... But Saturday was the day where I had to try 5 times to get the John Cleese autograph (yes, I was a Diamond Pass holder)... very sad that I missed Dan...

1 hour ago, skywalker2410 said:

Where was that guy located? I just LOVE the movie Fanboys, and I was at the show the whole weekend but never saw Dan anywhere... But Saturday was the day where I had to try 5 times to get the John Cleese autograph (yes, I was a Diamond Pass holder)... very sad that I missed Dan...

He was at the Heavy Metal stand in the comic area as their guest and not SMs. Missed him as well, we assumed the stand was downstairs as opposed to upstairs. :lol: