Steven Yeun collectors book?

timuss

Made my first trip to an LFCC last Sunday had a blast, i had a shot with Steven Yeun which was really cool he was really nice, and he really liked my Walking Dead t-shirt asked me about it which was nice, anyway on the ticket its says something about Photo session with collectors book, now i never recieved anything else other thatn my picture was i supposed to have had something else?

While all they are is in your face  advertising, and all but one of mine were instantly binned.

They do help normal con goers who have no photo protection, as the majority bring nothing and end destroying their photos. So many more people this year had less crunched or creased photos.

So they did their job for many I am sure. The lady who emptied my bin at my hotel must have wondered what on earth they were haha 

I agree with andyfilm_1. Usually I would put mine away in a hard case for better protection but the sleeves were very handy when I was in a rush for another shoot/talk etc. As using them meant I could just throw them in my poster case as I... walked at a slightly faster pace than normal, to whatever was next. Then I added them to the hard case when I had time.

• Like 2

I wish so many people hadn't thrown them on the floor in the photo areas, I must have slipped on them about 5 times.

I think they were a good idea, would have been better if they were a closer fit to the photo, they just about fit in my a4 plastic box so I had to be careful putting them in.

Would have liked one for my daughter to put her photo in but unfortunately not one of the photo shoots I went to on the Sunday had any left. A better idea would be to have them available but optional so that not so many get wasted.

• Moderators

I handed several straight back for use for someone who needed one as like many I have a protective case of my own. I'm sure the exact logistics of how these were given out will be looked at for the future.

Actually that raises a question, with the Pamela Anderson diamond pass - in the description it mentioned a dog tag, I never received any dog tag. I nearly wasn't even given a lanyard for my pass, it's only because we went back that I got one. So does anyone else of the diamond Pamela's have this dog tag?

2 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

Actually that raises a question, with the Pamela Anderson diamond pass - in the description it mentioned a dog tag, I never received any dog tag. I nearly wasn't even given a lanyard for my pass, it's only because we went back that I got one. So does anyone else of the diamond Pamela's have this dog tag?

I think the lanyard is the dog tag, Silva. :smile:

• Like 2

Ah so we all got 'dog tags' regardless of diamond guest we chose. It's not my idea of what a dog tag is, it's a lanyard and a piece of laminated cardboard. But thank you for clarifying, I appreciate it :) glad I haven't missed out on any Pam bits so to speak!