Showmasters Appreciation

I think we should all take a minute to appreciate how amazing this years event was.

first off showmasters got in an amazing array of guests and all the ones I met were so kind and amazing to meet which was made possible by the immense amount of effort by the people at showmasters to get them here. the organisation was brilliant and I will just say that a majority of staff that I dealt with were very nice and helpful. 

and to all the people complaining that guests weren't what you were expecting in real life (as in not too chatty or that) or that the event was very badly organised or you missed something due to inexperience, don't blame showmasters, compared to other events the information given on the website and here on the forum from other attendees is amazing, all you have to remember is showmasters can give you a map and a schedule but its down to you to plan around it.

as someone who has attended quite a few a lot of showmasters events I'm done seeing them get accused of hosting a bad event so thank you

And shoutout to David B, thanks for standing up for all of us :smile:

• Like 15

Well said.  It's hard if a guest isn't overly friendly as they know why there are there but we have had occasions where it's been found out afterwards that a guest received bad news whilst at the event and rather than going and disappointing their fans they stayed.  So it bears remembering that whilst it would be brilliant if they were all happy and bubbly with everyone there might be a good reason why they aren't.

And yes Bravo to David, the moderators in general for having to put up with tons of poo poo, all the crew who worked their socks off for us and to Showmasters, who though we are obviously paying, we wouldn't have such a brilliant event with fabulous guests, without them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Any company that helps some of my dreams come true. Well need I say more :-) my hats off to Showmasters.

Mind you complaining is a British past time and the internet (Facebook especially) is toooo easy to go mental at everyone haha  

Us Brits like to complain after its too late:D

• Like 1

I am new to conventions over the last 12 months,  DST, Collectormania and LFCC. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed all 3 but LFCC was amazing. Showmasters have done a great job and I have nothing to complain about. I have already booked holiday at work for next year, just waiting for the tickets to be released!

I honestly felt the event was fantastic. I was so nervous about travelling to London by myself and was pretty much on my own for the majority of the event - but the crew made me feel comfortable and I had so much fun!

Can't wait to come back again, thank you guys!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

I honestly felt the event was fantastic. I was so nervous about travelling to London by myself and was pretty much on my own for the majority of the event - but the crew made me feel comfortable and I had so much fun!

Can't wait to come back again, thank you guys!

This was me too, although I'm familiar with London as I used to live there and I spoke to a few other amazing fans, I was at the event pretty much on my tod for 3 days. We'll have to meet up next time :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stassy said:

This was me too, although I'm familiar with London as I used to live there and I spoke to a few other amazing fans, I was at the event pretty much on my tod for 3 days. We'll have to meet up next time :D

For sure!

I'd love to meet up with people next time.

• Like 1

I think this was my 3rd one, fully enjoyed once again and very happy with the spread of guest that were available and got to meet.

£ well spent once again and see you all next year, definitely doing 3 days as trying to fit everything into 2 made it a bit more pressurised than normal.