Alyson Hannigan Appriciation Thread.

Alyson has been a celebrity that I thought I'd never meet in a million years. So the moment she was announced I got her Diamond Pass straight away. I was really looking forward to meeting her and she didn't disappoint me once. Such an incredible, kind, and very sweet person to meet. Definitely in my top 10 celeb meets. 

I hope a lot of you people had the same experience. 

• Like 1

Alyson & Alexis were really nice, they shook people's hands at the photo shoot and commented on the dragon on my shoulder (I was cosplaying as Daenerys). Didn't get their autograph, but went to their talk and they were really nice there, too.

What an absolutly adorable guest, I dont think I saw her stop smiling all weekend (and what a smile she has). Great to talk to allbeit brief though with the hordes of people wanting to meet her. Loved her interaction with the public doing the photos happy to throw hewr arm round you. I specially loved the guy in the spike costume on Saturday with the Bored now sign her face was perfect. it's one person i can gladly say I have met and will always remember it.

• Like 1

I couldn´t agree more with all of you guys. For someone so hugely popular, Alyson was as humble and adorable as the girl next door. She kept her positive attitude during the photoshoots and was eager to hug and greet all of her fans. I would have never thought that i´d ever have the possibility of meeting her and now that i have, i must say she exceeded all my expectations. She even asked the photographer to take another pic cause she was talking to me and not looking at the camera. What a sweetheart! :wub:  Definitely a hightlight at this year´s LFCC.

v6Z83Ca.jpg

she was incredible  I am a huge buffy fan and getting to meet alyson was something I thought would never happen . But I was so nervous . But showed her my buffy poster to sign , he showed suprise and said she had never seen it before , she started to question me about who made it ( Nicolas brendon had 250 of them made for WCC ) and then I asked her about her experiences of making my stepmother is an alien . We chatted for about another 4 minutes or so and I left a happy guy and was the same at her shoot  . Happy and engaging

Alyson was very pleasant indeed but her husband was even better!  Much more of a conversationalist.  Great couple and it was good to get both their sigs on my Buffy Season 3 DVD - the best Buffy season.

Or maybe season two is actually...must be due a re-watch.