Loudhailers at photo shoot areas?

I expect this has been raised before but I do think some if not all of the crew at photo shoots would benefit from a loud hailer or megaphone, just for those crazy shoots where all of us are gathered round like lemmings at a cliff edge waiting for our batch numbers etc to be called out.  And it would certainly preserve their voices a bit better!  For example, I'm sure the crew member at Conleth Hill's shoot on Saturday lunchtime could have benefited from one - it took quite a while to sort out where everyone should be standing and she had to keep walking up and down the line at times just to get everyone in the right place.  

Despite this the lines seemed to be managed pretty well in my experience, the youngish chap with the beard at Photo area B was particularly good I thought.  But I bet he's got laryngitis now...  

14 minutes ago, MVronsky78 said:

I expect this has been raised before but I do think some if not all of the crew at photo shoots would benefit from a loud hailer or megaphone, just for those crazy shoots where all of us are gathered round like lemmings at a cliff edge waiting for our batch numbers etc to be called out.  And it would certainly preserve their voices a bit better!  For example, I'm sure the crew member at Conleth Hill's shoot on Saturday lunchtime could have benefited from one - it took quite a while to sort out where everyone should be standing and she had to keep walking up and down the line at times just to get everyone in the right place.  

Despite this the lines seemed to be managed pretty well in my experience, the youngish chap with the beard at Photo area B was particularly good I thought.  But I bet he's got laryngitis now...  

Not a good idea when they are next to the stage ;)