Missi Pyle Appeciation Thread

Yes! She was so lovely, chatty and friendly (despite how shy and nervous I was) and she signed my Dodgeball dvd remembering how to spell her character's massively long name! She really took her time with everyone and seemed very happy to pose for photos too, all the appreciation to her! <3

• Like 2

Yes, she was exceptionally friendly.  Had a good chat with her about both Galaxy Quest and The Artist.  Took a genuine interest in everyone who met her from what I could see, very personable.  I don't think anyone left her queue without a posed photo either!

• Like 1

Such a lovely lady! She took an interest in my tattoos asking about each of them, wrote some lovely stuff on my auto that I've got as a surprise for a family members birthday, and even asked if I wanted a posed photo! :wub: 

She needs to come back to every LFCC! I still have so much to talk to her about! 

• Like 1

I said Hi to Missi as she walked past for her photo session on the Saturday. She said Hi back and gave me a lovely smile :D. My husband met her and he said she was fantastic.

I loved her in Galaxy Quest and Dodge Ball 

• Like 1