Showmaster pictures

35 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

As soon as possible.

They only closed down the show yesterday. You're the third person asking already. New record. :lol:

Even if they had started right away, it is thousands of photos. The upload alone takes longer than the time that has passed now.

Can I ask.... Do you know when Tickets go on sale for next year Con? :headscratch: Also when will SM start announcing Guests? They have been quiet... :P Also the Pre -order shop needs updating? I still can't post Photos... and have you got Saturdays Rollover Lottery Tickets because I need to Buy lots of wine gums and upgrade my tent :o

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

Can I ask.... Do you know when Tickets go on sale for next year Con? :headscratch: Also when will SM start announcing Guests? They have been quiet... :P Also the Pre -order shop needs updating? I still can't post Photos... and have you got Saturdays Rollover Lottery Tickets because I need to Buy lots of wine gums and upgrade my tent :o

Don't forget to ask for the 2018 schedule and floorplan

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

30 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Don't forget to ask for the 2018 schedule and floorplan

Or when the 2018 photos are going up.