What guests do you want to see next year?

I would love to see buzz aldrin and michael collins at LFCC next year.

A great way to reunite the 2 a year before NASA celebrates the 50th anneversary of the moon landing

and a good way for us to pay tribute to neil armstrong.

I know he retired in 2014 from europe conventions but i think alot of people like me would love to see Stan lee and lfcc again. And it would be good to ask him if hed like to come beofre jumping to conclusions. It would also be a good way to pay tribue to a great man who put so many smiles on faces around the world and to congratulate him on his big achievements in life ( such as his hollywood star and his disney legend award )

I would love Burt Ward and Julie New,ar to appear aswell so we can properly pay tribute to the late adam west. Would also be great to see the original Bat vehicals again aswell as some of the new ones

i would love to see the surviving cast of the original star trek series attend along with next generation and 2009 film cast along with the enterprise bridge sets from the 1966, next generation and 2009 film series. The star trek guests i would love to see includes William Shatner, Nichelle Nichols, Wlater Keonig, George Takei, Eddie paskey, Bobby Clark, Patrick Stewart and Zachary quinto along with adam Nimoy

Other guests Id love to see at LFCC next year inlcude

Kirk Douglas, David Graham, Billy Dee Williams, James and Oliver Phelphs, Peter Mayhew, David Tennant, Billie Piper, Donnie Yen, Anthony Daniels, Warwick Davis, Christihpor Llyod, Tom Wilson, Michale Gambor, Dan fogler, Joonas Soutamo, Ernie Hudson, David Hasselhoff, Daniel Naprous, James Earl Jones, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Tim Currey, Samual. L. Jackson, Liam Neeson, Ray Romano, Felicity Jones, Harrison Ford, Mark Hamil, Billie Lourd, Alan Tudyk, Mads and Lars Mikkelsen, Freddie prinze Jr, Sarah Michelle galler, Jeff Bergman, Richard Sherman, the harry potter trio Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jim Parsons, Johnny galaki, Melissa Rauch, Kaley Couco, Kunal Knayer, Kevin Sussman, Simon Heliberg, Mayim Bialik, Diago Luna, Paul kassy, Guy Henry, Spencer Wilding, Riz Ahmed, Jiang Wen, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, Jim Cummings, Brad Garret, Tim conway, Tom Kenny, Clancy Brown, Tara Strong, Matthew Lewis, Jason Issac, Domahll Gleeson, Bill Fagerbakke, Gregg berger, Michale Bell, Khary Payton, Hynden Welch, Scott Menville, Greg Cipes, Dee bradley Baker, Billy West, Seth Mcfarlene, Seth Green, Mark Whalberg, Mila Kunis, Ashley Eckstein, James Arnold Talyor, Matt Lanter, tom Kane, Taylor Gray, Tiya Sicar, Vanessa Marshell, Steve Blum, David Oyelowo, Dave Filoni and Frank Oz

I also would love it if John Williams not only attended LFCC next year for photos and autographs but also to performe all his great scores with the London Symphony Orgestra.

Sorry about the Large number of suggestions. Im just a huge fan of stuff in comis, films and tv and theres just some many great people i would love to meet

Edited by James O'leary
Adding Apolagy note

Would love Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins, David Tennant, Billie Piper, James Earl Jones, Ernie Hudson, David Hasselhoff, Kirk Douglas, William shatner, Nichelle Nichols, burt Ward Julie Newmar,Joonas Soutamo, Ken Colley, Tim Rose, Tim Curry, alec Baldwin, David Graham, Frank Oz, Hugh Bonneville, Denis Lawson, Mark Hamil and Harrison Ford next year aswell as John Williams and the london symphony orgestra at LFCC nextyear

I would also love to see other guests who have attended LFCC in the past to return next year aswell including Billy Dee Williams and his son corey dee williams, Peter Mayhew, Tom Baker, James and Oliver phelps, Christiphor Llyod, Alan Tudyk, Mads Mikelsen, Kevin Eastman, Ken Colley, Casper Van Dien, Ron Perlman and id also love to see stan lee make one last apperance ( even though hes retired )

Edited by James O'leary
Mistyped something. a while ago

On 2 September 2017 at 2:47 PM, Charlotte Dell said:

Tim Curry!

He has been doing these types of fan conventions this year in America so hopefully he could consider the UK!

I agree. I loved seeing him in the rocky horror picture show, Home Alone 2 lost in new york and in star wars the clone wars. I hope He comes aswell. But he is still recovering from the huge stroke he had in 2012 so lets keep our Fingers crossed