What guests do you want to see next year?

6 hours ago, Riker said:

Would love to meet Kurt Russell and John Carpenter

Omg if they got john carpenter that would be the start of a awesome Halloween line up. Maybe follow with Jamie lee Curtis, Paul Stephen Rudd, Nancy Kyes and other characters from the classic films. 

Edited by Steph87
  • Like 1

To answer the question : David Tenant, Peter Capaldi, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, John Barrowman....  It doesn't matter but all doctor who actors I haven't met yet. And Nicola Bryant because I wasn't able to do photoshoot with her because of a paid doctor panel. 

• Like 2

Arnold Schwarzenegger was my idol growing up so meeting him would be awesome.

Having already met Neve Campbell and Adrienne King, a photo op with Jamie Lee Curtis would complete my 'scream queens' trio nicely.

Some of the big Walking Dead names would be good, Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, Jeffery Dean Morgan ...

And as a huge X-Men and LOTR fan, Sir Ian McKellen would be superb. Chuck Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman in as well while we're at it.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Dent_1 said:

David Duchovny

John Lithgow

Judi Dench

Ian McKellen

Robert Carlyle

Jeremy Irons

Sean Bean

Michael Fassbender

Any of those would be insanely popular I would say!

And in terms of repeats: Gillian Anderson and Charles Dance please.

I second all of these! :lol:

Peter Cullen, ALWAYS Peter Cullen

Also, now they may not be tied to exclusive contracts elsewhere in the UK I would like to think the Winchester Brothers may be accessible to Showmasters... I'd like to meet them and it was just so difficult before

Wrestling related, Marc Mero is essential for me at this point

Grant Gustin gets my vote too, whoever manages to get him over first will make a LOT of money...

less likely guests... Gal Gadot. The only Justice League I sill need a photo with, would be nice to complete the set!

• Like 1

Andy Serkis would be the GOAT, would love Hayden Christensen now that he's started doing signings in America! Would love some of the newer cast from Force Awakens/Last Jedi but know some are contractually obligated not to do public signings until after Episode IX...

• Like 2

I was having a think the other day about which guests I would absolutely, without a second thought or regret, buy a Diamond Pass for - and currently there's only one I could come up with:

Jonny Lee Miller

• Like 1