Nick Castle aka the original michael myers

charliechuck71

Hi Showmasters, creating this new guest suggestion for 2018 the legend that is Nick Castle who played the original " shape" in the 1978 horror classic " Halloween"

as far as i'm aware he has never been at a showmasters event before? correct me if i'm wrong?

so come on all you halloween fans out there join with me and try and bring him to the UK in the not too distant future! :)5cfe1bf72abb8c3c848ccbfbd47a1b98_400x400nick_castle_MM.jpg

Edited by charliechuck71

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2017 at 10:18 PM, charliechuck71 said:

ok now that jamie lee curtis has been announced to reprise her role 40 years later as laurie strode for Halloween 2018, maybe they will get Nick Castle back too!!! here's hoping this adds some interest to showmasters, fingers crossed!

Michael is a very active role and Nick Castle is really too old to play him now. You never know who might pop in for a cameo though

well i wouldn't say Nick was too old he is only in his mid 60's and the role of michael myers only really  consists of walking mostly and killing on the spot, but it would be great to see him there again, if not i would like to see second best in Chris Durand :D

Edited by charliechuck71

2 hours ago, charliechuck71 said:

well i wouldn't say Nick was too old he is only in his mid 60's and the role of michael myers only really  consists of walking mostly and killing on the spot, but it would be great to see him there again, if not i would like to see second best in Chris Durand :D

He is 69, according to IMDB. And he hasn't appeared in a film since 1986.

I'd like to see Kane Hodder or Derek Mears in the role.

Edited by benweblight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...