Wrong Name's Wround Up!

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, she posted photos in that thread, then I realised it was her (her red hair made me twig on. lol), I just didn't realise it was her at the time (she's dyed her hair from the last photo I've seen of her, in my defence! :lol:), and don't worry about Zonky and Pen, they had better news than me saying hi to forum folk. :smile:

I was stood there trying to place you (I recognized your face) and by the time I figured it out I realised I don't know how to pronounce your username and didn't want to speak up and sound like an idiot, so I just kept quiet. So, my bad!

In my defense I spent most of the day in a state of stress and anxiety and had only just started to calm down at the point where Wrong Name and Pen showed up, so I didn't want to refuel my anxiety by being so bold.

1 minute ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I was stood there trying to place you (I recognized your face) and by the time I figured it out I realised I don't know how to pronounce your username and didn't want to speak up and sound like an idiot, so I just kept quiet. So, my bad!

In my defense I spent most of the day in a state of stress and anxiety and had only just started to calm down at the point where Wrong Name and Pen showed up, so I didn't want to refuel my anxiety by being so bold.

To be fair, it's my fault as I knew who both of you were but didn't introduce you, which was a bit rude. But I'm going to refer you to the Sunday section of my write up for my excuse!

3 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

didn't want to speak up and sound like an idiot, so I just kept quiet. So, my bad!

Here, I'm the only person to make an idiot out myself, no one else! :lol: Should've just went "Hey, you" at me, it usually works. :P

54 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Your signature says it all, really. Unfortunately I am incapable of doing this if we haven't had prior interaction!

Indeed. lol Well, we can count this, can we? We've got a year till the next encounter in the wild. lol :smile:

We did not cheat, unlike you who got busted for using his phone during the quiz :P

Yes, let us not speak of cards against humanity and what we learned of each other and how dark our souls really are :lol:

For the shake of everybody, if something is described as a "freakshake" dont order it as a starter. Or youll have everyone just laughing at it.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, XIII said:

We did not cheat, unlike you who got busted for using his phone during the quiz :P

Yes, let us not speak of cards against humanity and what we learned of each other and how dark our souls really are :lol:

For the shake of everybody, if something is described as a "freakshake" dont order it as a starter. Or youll have everyone just laughing at it.

I was taking a photo of a wrapper! 

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Thanks. You should have come and said hi! I always like meeting people off the forum! 

wish I had now. I seen you a few times actually over weekend.  I am a bit shy... I will def next year tho  :)

• Like 1

I read the whole thing.

It was great bumping into you on Friday Sam, even if I have a tendency to throw you off at first with each new cosplay I'm wearing. XD It's a shame that you missed the BTTF talk on Saturday, it was awesome. Tom Wilson performed a song about all the questions he frequently gets asked about the movies. It was so funny. He was great at his table too, very chatty. 

I take my cosplay hat off to you sir, doing all of those autos and photos in one weekend, I think I managed no more than 10 autos this year and only 3 photoshoots (photoshoots being all BTTF related).

Hope to catch you again soon pal. Maybe next time I can finally greet you in my Lego Movie "Emmet" cosplay, which I really need to take back to LFCC some time. :)

James

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radio_Jim said:

I read the whole thing.

It was great bumping into you on Friday Sam, even if I have a tendency to throw you off at first with each new cosplay I'm wearing. XD It's a shame that you missed the BTTF talk on Saturday, it was awesome. Tom Wilson performed a song about all the questions he frequently gets asked about the movies. It was so funny. He was great at his table too, very chatty. 

I take my cosplay hat off to you sir, doing all of those autos and photos in one weekend, I think I managed no more than 10 autos this year and only 3 photoshoots (photoshoots being all BTTF related).

Hope to catch you again soon pal. Maybe next time I can finally greet you in my Lego Movie "Emmet" cosplay, which I really need to take back to LFCC some time. :)

James

Always a pleasure to see you James, your cosplays are always awesome and amongst my favourites!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1