ADRIENNE KING

That went through a few Topics on here yesterday. I will post here what I responded last night. Normally I wouldn't even have posted that, cause as Raylenth said this is a matter between the guest and SM. But as this was already being dragged out on Facebook and someone was banned because of it too I thought this was necessary.

9 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, seeing some no doubt caught this little saga while I was off I think I owe everyone a reply.

There is no thread which has been deleted. I was off for a couple of hours and checked the logs and spoke to the only other mod currently around. I have no clue what this is on about. Neither has a thread been hidden, I see those too.

The original posts were in a busy thread and probably the person asking couldn't find them again. There was one member banned now after their posts turned bang out of order. These posts have meanwhile been hidden, yes. They were not banned for trying to get help, they were banned for getting rude and abusive after I did a little more research on their IP.

I was very upfront with what I did. I have contacted a number of people like I promised. I did get a reply at 2.41 PM saying "on it" which I posted about here. At 3.47 PM I got a message from someone else saying they were aware of it and would handle it. That one I didn't confirm on here because I couldn't come online.

I did a fly by visit later and saw Adrienne was still posting about being ignored on Facebook. I messaged everyone again at 5.24 PM UK time asking what had happened. I only got one reply so far. but that one says Jason himself went to see her. I do not have further details other than I can tell this has happened before I got that message. And if I had, these involve medical issues of a third person and I would not post them here.

The only thing I can and will post now. Might have been too much already, but as this was wildly discussed on Facebook I will put that on here until I am told to take it off.

You'd get asked to stop first and I have a Feeling contrary to the Person last night you'd listen to that. ;)

But much appreciated, really. As Raylenth said, this is a matter between SM and the guest. I personally think it shouldn't even have come up online.

The main thing is that she appears to be at least a bit better now,and it'll be a shame if it sours the relationship in the long term as i got the impression she really put a lot of effort in during the time she was at the event to spend time with her fans and make their experience as enjoyable as possible.   

2 hours ago, Captain_Kronos said:

The main thing is that she appears to be at least a bit better now,and it'll be a shame if it sours the relationship in the long term as i got the impression she really put a lot of effort in during the time she was at the event to spend time with her fans and make their experience as enjoyable as possible.   

Glad to hear Adrienne is on the mend.

And agreed ... she was a great guest, the most personable I've met at an LFCC. I think it was partly helped by the fact she's not immediately recognisable by the general public (she had to quit acting after Friday the 13th after some serious incidents with a stalker, so I've read) ... she was able to interact a bit more easily. We had a nice long chat out on the show floor, no probs; not the sort of thing Pamela Anderson could get away with!

Here's hoping Adrienne comes back.