What about Wil Wheaton?

I had heard about his anxiousness & noticed it whilst in line for his morning photo shoot on the Sunday as he was a little twitchy before they started snapping pics & I think most people understood / got it as nobody whilst I waited tried to put an Arm around him or hug him etc for pics & seeing as I noticed his anxiousness just went & stood next to him.  Still friendly though.

Wsa aware he wasn't really shaking Hands at auto table either due to it as well but told he was Fist Bumping, so as I approached his table I just went in for the Fist Bump which I think he appreciated as he gave me a little wink for doing so.

Sometimes as a fan you have to take into consideration that some celebs have anxiety as much as regular folk so it helps to try ?& make it weasier for them too & less awkwardness.

Cool guy though all the same.

I haven't met him personally, but my boyfriend had a photo op with him in the Big Bang set and he's over the moon with the experience! He brought a home-made poster with "His name presents fun with flags" and Wil loved it and he's still laughing in the photo. The pic is awesome! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Diamond Pass but his Talk clashed with something else I had so I couldn't make it, and the Star Trek Talk clashed with something else lol. so I was wondering how he was at either talk. He seemed really quiet when I met him for my Auto and Photo, I'm not having a go at him I am shy and suffer with Social Anxieties so it was never going to go well, it takes two people to have a conversation and I am as much responsible for that as Will.

4 minutes ago, gazths1 said:

I had a Diamond Pass but his Talk clashed with something else I had so I couldn't make it, and the Star Trek Talk clashed with something else lol. so I was wondering how he was at either talk. He seemed really quiet when I met him for my Auto and Photo, I'm not having a go at him I am shy and suffer with Social Anxieties so it was never going to go well, it takes two people to have a conversation and I am as much responsible for that as Will.

Wasn't at his panels, but he was quiet with me too, but talkative with the people in front of us. I know he has social anxieties too (plus, I'm a terrible convo starter. lol) So that may have been why he was quiet. :smile:

4 hours ago, gazths1 said:

He was really great at the Star Trek talk, answered alot of questions in depth about both Star Trek and Big Bang Theory. He also asked Andrew Robinson about his experience on Star Trek. He seemed really grateful for the applause at the end and genuinely enjoyed being there.

• Like 1