2018 anniversary movies

Clyde

I know this is bit naughty being the day after but still buzzing from the con these are my favourites anniversaries 2018

40 years ago Halloween,Animal House,Dawn of the Dead,Invasion of the body snatchers,Deer hunter,The Fury,hooperand I spit on your Grave

30 years ago Die Hard,Willow,Beetlejuice,Big,Child's Play,Hellraiser 2,A Fish Called Wanda,Nightmare on elm st 4,Hairspray,Young Guns and Waxwork 

20 years ago Big Lebowski,Waterboy,American History X,Man in the Iron Mask,The Faculty,Blade,Rush Hour,Small Soldiers,Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, Bride of Chucky,H20 and the Xfiles

10 years ago Dark Knight,Iron Man,Tropic Thunder,The Wrestler,Speed Racer,Doomsday, Prom Night and personal favourite Hellboy 2 

just a few thoughts for Sm know takes a long time to organise 

• Like 5

Cheers ... now I feel real old :wacko:

Halloween 40 year reunion would be amazing.  There's some dubious offerings on your list though ... Nightmare On Elm Street 4? ... don't think anyone will be breaking out the champers for that one.

6 minutes ago, DavidT said:

Cheers ... now I feel real old :wacko:

Halloween 40 year reunion would be amazing.  There's some dubious offerings on your list though ... Nightmare On Elm Street 4? ... don't think anyone will be breaking out the champers for that one.

I like some bad movies still trying to convince my wife leprechaun is a classic 

25 Year Anniversary

Sniper - Tom Berenger, Billy Zane

Groundhog Day - Bill Murray, Andie McDowell

Falling Down - Michael Douglas, Robert Duvall

The Fugitive - Tommy Lee Jones, Harrison Ford

True Romance - too many stars to mention...

Demolition Man - Wesley Snipes, Stallone, Bullock

Tomestone - Kilmer, Russell, Elliott, Biehn, Zane

Edited by Xenomorph
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Clyde said:

I like some bad movies still trying to convince my wife leprechaun is a classic 

Yeah, good luck with that!! :D

We all have our guilty pleasures though ... *cough* Sleepaway Camp *cough cough*

All for a Hellboy 2 and Jurassic Park reunion! :P

Adding to the list in terms of TV shows: 

25th anniversary: Walker Texas Ranger, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (just for Amy Jo Johnson), the X-Files, Animaniacs and the Nanny

20th anniversary: That '70s Show, Charmed (Alyssa Milano!)

15th anniversary: Dead Like Me, Nip/Tuck, Carnivale

And even though Battlestar Galactica's first season starts in 2004, the mini-series was 2013. So that's not cheating! ;)

10th anniversary: Sons of Anarchy, Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles, True Blood, Fringe, Legend of the Seeker, Leverage

Yeah, I know most of these will not be celebrated at LFCC as they're not really typical convention guests, but one can hope :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

All for a Hellboy 2 and Jurassic Park reunion! :P

Adding to the list in terms of TV shows: 

25th anniversary: Walker Texas Ranger, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (just for Amy Jo Johnson), the X-Files, Animaniacs and the Nanny

20th anniversary: That '70s Show, Charmed (Alyssa Milano!)

15th anniversary: Dead Like Me, Nip/Tuck, Carnivale

And even though Battlestar Galactica's first season starts in 2004, the mini-series was 2013. So that's not cheating! ;)

10th anniversary: Sons of Anarchy, Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles, True Blood, Fringe, Legend of the Seeker, Leverage

Yeah, I know most of these will not be celebrated at LFCC as they're not really typical convention guests, but one can hope :)

Love some those myself especially Animaniacs and Dead like me

Since we had Terence stamp this year,would love to see some more of the cast of young guns at the next con,bring kiefer Sutherland,Emilio estevez,Charlie sheen,Lou diamond Phillips,Casey siemazsko and Dermot mulroney,would be great if this would be considerered

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clyde said:

Love some those myself especially Animaniacs and Dead like me

They're great. I've noticed that Rob Paulsen, Maurice LaMarche and Jess Harnell frequently do American conventions. So they should be a possibility. And Callum Blue from Dead Like Me is British, so... :)

9 hours ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

They're great. I've noticed that Rob Paulsen, Maurice LaMarche and Jess Harnell frequently do American conventions. So they should be a possibility. And Callum Blue from Dead Like Me is British, so... :)

What about  Jasmine Gray or Mandy Patinkin both have been in lots of great stuff on TV and movies 

38 minutes ago, Clyde said:

What about  Jasmine Gray or Mandy Patinkin both have been in lots of great stuff on TV and movies 

I'd love to meet Jasmine Guy and Laura Harris. Not that I wouldn't like meeting Mandy Patinkin, but from everything I've heard so far he seems to be quite an acquired taste. I can't imagine he'd ever sign up for doing a convention (but Showmasters is definitely allowed to prove me wrong).

• Like 1