Iron Fist Group Shot

I did this on the Saturday, it was my last shoot of the con and I made it thanks to the gent who bumped me through Benedict's queue so thanks for that...

What an absolute joy to be a part of! All 4 of the actors involved were more than happy to play the fool, posing in absolutely any way that was requested of them, I would have been happy just to hang out and watch others have their photos taken

person before me had a standard martial arts post, the lady after me had them all vogueing and the last guy had them do the YMCA no less!

When Tom dropped out and there was no sign of us being refunded any money towards the shoot I was a little irritated by it but I really didn't care after the shoot itself, was a riot

• Like 4

Wholeheartedly agree. Used to group shots where no one moves from their rearranged pose, this was a refreshing change and an absolutely hilarious experience!

Didn't get to see the Vogue and YMCA ones though. I hope someone posts them here!

20645496_10213180289253031_5814993007600

• Like 4

On 31/07/2017 at 5:27 PM, snot182 said:

I did this on the Saturday, it was my last shoot of the con and I made it thanks to the gent who bumped me through Benedict's queue so thanks for that...

What an absolute joy to be a part of! All 4 of the actors involved were more than happy to play the fool, posing in absolutely any way that was requested of them, I would have been happy just to hang out and watch others have their photos taken

person before me had a standard martial arts post, the lady after me had them all vogueing and the last guy had them do the YMCA no less!

When Tom dropped out and there was no sign of us being refunded any money towards the shoot I was a little irritated by it but I really didn't care after the shoot itself, was a riot

So glad you enjoyed the shoot! I was the photographer and although I know nothing about iron first this was definitely one of my most favourite shoots! All the guys were up for anything and everything and had so much fun. It was one of those shoots that no one bothered if it ran a bit late as everyone was having so much fun! Thanks to everyone that came to it, it was a brilliant end to a hectic day!

• Like 3