What did you get signed?

1 hour ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

I see a lot with some amazing posters.

Has anyone ever faced a little damage to theirs?

Mine unfortunately fell out of it's tube on the Saturday, resulting in a few creases around the edges.  

No matter what people say, "you can't really see them" we all know that doesn't matter, we know they're there - right?

Someone suggested 'ironing' them out?  Terrifies me that.

My Iron Fist print suffered a few creases here and there. Nothing too terrible but I can see them and it bugs me!

Not much I can really do about it now. The thought of ironing them would give me nightmares!

Edited by Lokinestro
  • Like 2

Yeah damage is inevitable when you take it to different events.  If it's only the edges then a mount may cover most of it.  The only other option is to get a flat carry case instead of a poster tube but I still think you would possibly end up with damage.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PAB1980 said:

Got it from one of the stalls at the event, had a few bttf bits on sale there. 

Yeah saw these too! Think the stall was Under The Floorboards as I was tempted to get an Alien one for Skerritt and Cartwright!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, only_jay said:

Yeah saw these too! Think the stall was Under The Floorboards as I was tempted to get an Alien one for Skerritt and Cartwright!

Found the site but cant see that one on there. Actuaaly its by artist called Christopher Skinner that commisions through them.

Edited by spengler

Love that BTTF print!

I started a Harry Potter and a Fantastic Beasts poster, also added to my Game of Thrones, Hobbit and Lord of the Rings(no picture) posters. I also got a few 8x10's signed for other people. I'm a sucker for signed posters ;)

Some of the posters are still partly rolled as I didn't want to crumple any of the ends/corners and the Hobbit poster looks real dark as it's a foil poster so pictures don't come out properly unless is specific light.

So happy I managed to add BC onto the Hobbit poster and start the Harry Potter poster with John Cleese! Thanking you SM ^_^

4SQcy5P.jpgrFOJoGx.jpgiW3iTRY.jpgZRJqcpU.jpg

• Like 4

Hi..

I'd put photos on but unfortunately not got a dickey bird of a idea how to do it, so 

Favorite items signed

Slave 1 lego ship still sealed by "Jeremy bulloch' Boba fett'

Boba fett "helmet" signed

And a few other star wars items signed..

Would have got a couple of other great items signed BUT "who ever it maybe" wouldn't allow any photos' not even of a item being signed, BUT hey hoy..

15 minutes ago, Yodster74 said:

I'd put photos on but unfortunately not got a dickey bird of a idea how to do it, so 

You just upload the photo to a photo sharing site like Flickr, tinyurl, etc and post the BBCode in the text box here and it'll show the image. :smile:

• Like 1