What did you get signed?

some People came up with amazing collectibles (big big Posters, Cars, Toys, original movie programms for the 1980s etc.)- I do feel like a nut sometime having "only" a DVD cover. Ok.. I had my "Der Wüstenplanet" (Dune) DVD Booklet/Movieprogram-Reprint with me.. Alicia Witt loved it because it was in german.

original I have  wanted to bring over a Poster "Captain America The First Avenger" to get signed by David Bradley but I wasn't then in the mood to have it in the plane and transporting it all the time with me. Im always suprised that other People bringing over their big Posters B)

Otherwise I had 3 Bluray Steelbooks with me to get signed (Doctor Strange, Rogue One, The Avengers) but they were with other pics/covers heavy enough in my bag

• Like 1

IMG_1866_zpspo4wf1ca.jpg

I went with my boyfriend to Phil LaMarr's table on Friday, but there were only Futurama and Pulp Fiction. My boyfriend got a Futurama auto and I said to Phil I would try to get a Star Wars Rebels image and come back, he told me he would try to get some Star Wars images too. I ordered a sketch from Lee Townsend (thanks Lee for accommodating my last minute request) and went back on Sunday, Phil remembered me and told me that he managed to get some Bail Organa images too ^^. But I love the sketch and the autograph!  

pPVpA18.jpg

I went with my boyfriend to Phil LaMarr's table on Friday, but there were only Futurama and Pulp Fiction. My boyfriend got a Futurama auto and I said to Phil I would try to get a Star Wars Rebels image and come back, he told me he would try to get some Star Wars images too. I ordered a sketch from Lee Townsend (thanks Lee for accommodating my last minute request) and went back on Sunday, Phil remembered me and told me that he managed to get some Bail Organa images too ^^. But I love the sketch and the autograph!  

• Like 2

Going to try this again

gFLQNvv.jpg

3 new Signatures to this Warwick diamond, Julie Sharpe and MArk Austin

K8ncpza.jpg

Mads, Alan, Valene, Alistair, Martin, Richard,

BZz8AbB.jpg

Mads and Alan

RqlIeut.jpg

alyson Photo and I goet the DVD signed by both during the talk on Sunday

vnAAWxw.jpg

Alan and Mark Shepard

mhTi9Gl.jpg

Tommy, David, Kristen and Mark

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

Going to try this again

gFLQNvv.jpg

3 new Signatures to this Warwick diamond, Julie Sharpe and MArk Austin

K8ncpza.jpg

Mads, Alan, Valene, Alistair, Martin, Richard,

BZz8AbB.jpg

Mads and Alan

RqlIeut.jpg

alyson Photo and I goet the DVD signed by both during the talk on Sunday

vnAAWxw.jpg

Alan and Mark Shepard

mhTi9Gl.jpg

Tommy, David, Kristen and Mark

Winning mate, absolutely winning. Well done.

I see a lot with some amazing posters.

Has anyone ever faced a little damage to theirs?

Mine unfortunately fell out of it's tube on the Saturday, resulting in a few creases around the edges.  

No matter what people say, "you can't really see them" we all know that doesn't matter, we know they're there - right?

Someone suggested 'ironing' them out?  Terrifies me that.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

I see a lot with some amazing posters.

Has anyone ever faced a little damage to theirs?

Mine unfortunately fell out of it's tube on the Saturday, resulting in a few creases around the edges.  

No matter what people say, "you can't really see them" we all know that doesn't matter, we know they're there - right?

Someone suggested 'ironing' them out?  Terrifies me that.

Not on my big poster but a Jeremy bulloch signed big picture it was unsalvagable.. damn those pesky kids 

I've got some odd creases and nicks on my Flash poster. It's bound to happen when you take it in and out of the frame and poster tube and roll it out to be signed and roll back up to take home. 

I overheard an attendee at the weekend saying they'd spend over £200 on autos and their girlfriend had spilt coke on it by accident. It's gutting, but some things can't be helped and accidents happen. 

I would never try to iron my poster, have a tough enough time ironing clothes!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I've got some odd creases and nicks on my Flash poster. It's bound to happen when you take it in and out of the frame and poster tube and roll it out to be signed and roll back up to take home. 

I overheard an attendee at the weekend saying they'd spend over £200 on autos and their girlfriend had spilt coke on it by accident. It's gutting, but some things can't be helped and accidents happen. 

I would never try to iron my poster, have a tough enough time ironing clothes!

Now ex-girlfriend presumably.

• Like 2