Star Trek Monthly (the mag!!)

surfy_sah

was in Forbiden Planet the other day looking at all the nice mags and the current issue of ST:M is a DOCS SPECIAL! all the Docs, even what's her name from when Crusher had a year out - Palaski (sp?!) :firedevil:;)

sure you know but thought I'd post incase ya didn't, it was one of those "Royal Mail" moments - "I saw that and thought of you" hehe! :firedevil:

Luv surfy sah xx

Luv surfy sah xx[/color]

was in Forbiden Planet the other day looking at all the nice mags and the current issue of ST:M is a DOCS SPECIAL! all the Docs, even what's her name from when Crusher had a year out - Palaski (sp?!) :D :D

sure you know but thought I'd post incase ya didn't, it was one of those "Royal Mail" moments - "I saw that and thought of you" hehe!  :D

Luv surfy sah xx

I did hear of the mag but I didn't know when it was out, oow and I only thought that the docs on the front of the mags were in it, silly me should have guested they would all be in it beings it's a medical/doctors special.

Right I'm gona get that in my lunch break tomorrow.

hehehe thanks again for letting me know :D:P:D:lol: lol ;)

Live Long And Prosper

Edited by zebredy

Yer I'm definatley going to C6.

THE STAR TREK MAG:-

It didn't really have much at all of Pulaski in there but it does have some great full page pics of Robert Picardo and a great picture of John Billigsley at home on his sofa with Bonita (his wife I think ;) ) and a lovely cat.

The only disapointing thing is there's not as much as I had hoped on Alexander Siddig only 3 pages in comparison to all he other docs.

Other then a two page pic of all the doctors together there is the usual updates on Enterprsie and the NEW SERIES hehehe - so glad there is gona be a fourth series. There is also a bit about trekkers 2 with Denise Crosby and a look back at "ALL YOUR YESTERDAYS" (as its writen in the mag).

Thats some of the main bits in the mag - anything else you wanted to know? :lol:

Hope to see you at c6 : :lol::unsure:

LLAP

Edited by zebredy

• 2 weeks later...

hey! haven't been in this section for AAAAGES (been working too much for no money :( )

thanks for filling me in on the mag, sounds cwl, might try n get my hands on it on ebay or something when the next issue is out :rolleyes:

here is a q for you about your love for Alexander Siddig, have you seen the film VERTICAL LIMIT?! if you haven't do, they got it in the Works for £1.99 at the mo!

to be honest, I always wanted to see it! saw Nicholas Lea and also of course Bill Plaxton but then was on imdb.com and it had Alexander Siddig listed as being in the film (which I had forgotten!!! :o ) but I'm not sure which character he was in the film :D:blink: if you have seen it, tell me so I can say who I think it is! :lol:

happy Enterprise has been renewed, tis good stuff. have seen one ep since meeting John and I loved it so much more because of meeting him - he is my fave person! shame it's only on Sky1, can't watch it in uni :(

Luv sah xx

ROLL ON c6! :rolleyes:

You may be in luck there as I have all the third season enterprise on sky plus and am in the prosses at the moment of recording them to video - already filled one video - you could have a copy if you wanted WHEN I get finished recording it all.

I did see VL but it was ages ago and I'm just trying to think. Hmm :D do you want to know about the video or are you going to watch it, and so therefore you obviously dont want me to spoil it for you.

All I will say now is that if you are going to watch it you will know straight off who he is - seems to have been typecasted (very well I might add). Another good thing about his part is that he may not be a main character but even so he has a good sized part which I'm glad of.

"You humans, you never learn. You let your women go out in public. Hold jobs. Wear clothing! And you wonder why your marriages fall apart." - Quark, Fascination", Star Trek: Deep Space Nine :angel:

yep bought and seen the other day umm was it Sunday last week?! can't mem!

I THINK he was the guy with the brother who then both died :( am I right?!

I was half asleep and the tiem and had forgotten he was in it so wasn't looking for him :D

you lucky gal you!!! :o but don't think I have seen all the eps of s1 and s2 yet!! SO jelous you have Sky Plus!!!! ;):P

surfy sah xx

Glad you enjoyed it. I had to watch it with a guy who as I remember started yelling out, "Watch out he's gona die, no don't do that, don't go in there." - He got a few odd looks from other people in the cinema, certainly made the movie more exciting. Oh and yer Alexander was the guy who kept using the prayer mat.

"They broke seven of your transverse ribs and fractured your clavicle."

"But I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos"

Bashir and Garak, "The Way Of The Warrior", Star Trek Dep Space Nine

(hmm should I tell you where I get all these great quotes from and ruin it for me. I'll post a few more first, hehehe) :lol: