Sales Desk Queue Nightmare

1 hour ago, DavidB said:

But where does that stop? Are all crew meant to remind everyone of every rule and situation in all areas? We make the information clear and available online and I think it's fair to expect people to plan a little bit beforehand, or if they're not sure then to ask crew. I wouldn't expect crew to be reminding people of rules all the time etc.

The card machines are quite slow and would be a logistical nightmare to be running over in the autograph areas I'd suggest.

And people already say the WiFi is s***e and the machines run on WiFi. Plus do you think to Sm will buy a hundred card machines haha

I had bad experience with sales queues in past, only thing I could remember about that year was You'Re Next stars and Brooke Tessmacher came and I had to miss out, even though I was there all weekend. Never left it til last minute to purchase photoshoots after that.

It baffles me why anyone would still use the sales desk. I decided last minute to buy 2 photoshoots. Found an area with good signal and bought online and had the tickets within minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Murph said:

It baffles me why anyone would still use the sales desk. I decided last minute to buy 2 photoshoots. Found an area with good signal and bought online and had the tickets within minutes.

I can never access the internet on my phone Murph so I didn't have any choice when I decided to get one last minute.

Edited by Raylenth