Missing Comicon

Missed getting up at 4am this morning 

Missed queing from 5:30 till 9am chatting and hearing the stories of the people around you. 

Missing the buzz and rush clambering for the low VQs and the great sense of satisfaction getting the really low numbers especially for Benedict and Chris Lloyd who i was so lucky to get autos from without a diamond pass. 

Missing the buzz of seeing the famous people round every corner.

Missing meeting the guests getting there autos and the sheer excitment waiting for your photo shoots !!

serious comicon blues today.

the weekend was so good, showmasters did us a great con with lovely guests, although it was very very hard on the old bank account it's memories we will cherish forever!

anyone else feel the same?

• Like 6

Did Friday and Saturday on my first LFCC and loved it. Got home to Cov about 9pm still buzzing. Got up Sunday morning and lay on the sofa stiff as a board. Managed to get out and buy some frames. Once all pictures where framed I had another little buzz of excitement,  I met all those amazing people! Back work today and reality hit, they call think I'm a nerd but they where all jealous ;).  Already planning next year for the whole weekend, arrive Thursday and leave Monday to make it a bit more relaxing. Am I bothered that I spent a load of money? Definitely not, I have got some great memories which can never be taken away.

This was my 6th LFCC in a row and it is the same feeling every time. my body aches, I'm sad that the convention is over and dread of going back to work but luckily I'm not back until Thursday. Yay! 

The excitement comes back when tickets go on sale and the first lot of guests gets announced for next year.

Thats us back home... we were there from Thursday to Friday.. now back in rainy Glasgow.     got the excitement of scanning pics and putting in album until I know where I am gonna hang them all before I go down to frame company and have them frame the ones I want to hang.   they do awesome job and I love it and helps with post con blues.

On 7/31/2017 at 0:25 PM, Baggieboi said:

Missed getting up at 4am this morning 

Missed queing from 5:30 till 9am chatting and hearing the stories of the people around you. 

Missing the buzz and rush clambering for the low VQs and the great sense of satisfaction getting the really low numbers especially for Benedict and Chris Lloyd who i was so lucky to get autos from without a diamond pass. 

Missing the buzz of seeing the famous people round every corner.

Missing meeting the guests getting there autos and the sheer excitment waiting for your photo shoots !!

serious comicon blues today.

the weekend was so good, showmasters did us a great con with lovely guests, although it was very very hard on the old bank account it's memories we will cherish forever!

anyone else feel the same?

Hey you're the couple that kindly saved my space when I collected my diamond passes and then saw you again at the Mads shoot right at the end of the day. Glad that you got Christopher Lloyd on vq. The early start was worth it. It was great to meet and chat with you guys in what couldve been a long wait.

Edited by spengler

1 hour ago, Swissangel4616 said:

can anyone really remember what happened during the Weekend? With all the adrenaline... it did feel like to be in a Trance while Meeting the People and running around :-D

I totally get this. The adrenaline takes over for me and sometimes, not so much this year as I thought the event was miles better planned out,

but in 2015 after the BTTF event it was a blur I got so much done so many photo ops and so many sigs and it was more of a 3 day battle in big ques and intense heat.

2017was miles more enjoyable for us. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Swissangel4616 said:

can anyone really remember what happened during the Weekend? With all the adrenaline... it did feel like to be in a Trance while Meeting the People and running around :-D

Yes, it does feel like it was all just a dream! But you were all there as well, it was real. Right?!