Edge Appreciation

If it wasn't for Kevin Smith, Edge would've been my convention highlight of my lifetime. He was super cool, happy to take pictures etc but was really engaging in conversation.

We watched his ladder match v Jeff Hardy from 2009 and I said how its my favourite match, and he started talking about different spots, the experience and little tid-bits about it. It's one of those things that you can only gain from an event like this, and he was just super awesome. 

I think anyone that met him would agree how cool he was, and how it would be great to have him back. 

He was out of this world, told him that he was my all time favourite wrestler and it just put a smile on his face. Said I was looking foward to Vikings season 5 and then he started saying what it was like to film. Top man.

Lovely guy really talkative and friendly.  He recorded a quick message for my mum who is a mega fan and couldn't be there.  I put it on Facebook and waited but heard nothing back.  I gave her a call and she had been sat nearly in tears watching it over and over again! Hahaha.  He made an old woman very happy and gained a new fan in me.  

Could not agree more. Was always a bit fan of him as a wrestler and now a bigger fan of him as a person. Talked to him for ages about being a Dad and funny stories of what our kids get up to. You could really tell he enjoyed being there and talking to every single person. During the 'podcast' talk he did not stop laughing. It was lovely to see a guest just embrace the entire weekend and enjoy meeting us as much as we enjoyed meeting him.

• 1 year later...