Joint Photoshoot with Dean Cain - 2 photos almost not taken by photographer

zhane

Attended the Dean Cain photoshoot on Friday and had four tickets which means four photos. It clearly states that if you have a joint shoot with a friend that you get two photos taken. My other two were a single for each of us. 

Now, we almost didn't get that second joint photo if it were not for a thorough crew member.

We showed our tickets, explained that it was a joint pic and two singles and I just wanted to double check it was two photos for the joint pic. The blonde lady in the area said "no, it's one joint photo". I questioned this but we got rushed to get to Dean. Consequently, the photographer only took one.

In my sisters excitement, we exited after collecting our pics. Right away I told her what just happened was wrong. I got the FAQ up right away to show her the info. So we walked back in through the exit as a crew member was just there. She saw the four tickets and we showed her our pics. I even showed her the website with the joint shoot info. She said right away "if it's four tickets, it's four photos" and she very kindly put us back in the queue and we waited less than a minute to get our second joint photo. 

Thankfully we got that second photo together with Dean. It just left us thinking how many others this may have happened to but didn't notice anything was wrong, possibly fans that haven't attended before.

Edited by zhane

We had a little mishap like this with Christian, my wife and I had two tickets for Christian's photoshoot and so we aimed to go in both together, and do a serious photo and a "five second pose" photo. I let Christian know our intentions which he was cool with and so we posed for the normal one, and then immediately after the photographer said "right ready?" *click* and took two photos exactly the same! We were then sent over to the photo collection table.

So I said to the guy taking out the photos and said "is it alright if we go back around again as we've paid for two photos that are literally the exact same photo, like what's the point?" (said it totally friendly, by the way, he was cool) and he just send us back into the queue again no dramas. We got our second pose and it was great.

I knew I could trust the crew to just understand and be cool with it...