Who did everyone meet?

Tommy Flanagan, David Labrava, Mark Boone Jr, Kirsten Renton for Autos. Friday

Jeremy Bulloch, Alan Harris, Mark Austin, Dickey Beer for Autos. Friday

Tom Skerritt for Auto. Friday

Mads Mikkelsen for Auto. Friday

Tudyk for Auto and Photo session. Friday (Diamond Pass)

Natalie Dormer for Auto. Saturday

Conleth Hill for Auto and Photo session. Saturday (Diamond Pass)

Pilou Asbaek for Auto and Photo session. Saturday

• Like 1

Was very lucky with these as considering going in all I had was a Cleese diamond pass and an afternoon ticket guaranteed.

- John Cleese

- Benedict Cumberbatch

- Matt Lucas

- John Rhys-Davies

- Sacha Dhawan - who I was very excited to see as my wife and I both loved Outsourced (TV show that lasted one series in the US)

- Alan Tudyk

to be honest, I got to the point of saying "sure I'd love to chat with these folks and get an autograph, but I don't feel like paying the extra money." The above tapped me out pretty good.  Still... it was a great time!

• Like 1

I went to the show with my goddaughter (child) and we met:

Christien Anholt: autograph for me (Saturday)

Danielle Tabor: autograph for me (Saturday)

Daniel Portman: photoshoot for both of us (Friday), autograph for me (Saturday)
Finn Jones: photoshoot for both of us (Friday), autograph for her (Friday + Saturday). Diamond Pass for me (Saturday)
Gemma Whelan: photoshoot for her (Saturday)
James & Oliver Phelps: photoshoot for her (Saturday)
Jessica Henwick: photoshoot for both of us (Friday), autograph for her (Friday), autograph for me (Saturday)
Kristian Nairn: autograph for her (Friday)
Natalie Dormer: autograph + photoshoot (Saturday)
Pamela Anderson: photoshoot (Saturday)
Sacha Dhawan: autograph for her (Friday), autograph for me (Saturday)
Zoe Wanaker: autograph for her (Saturday)

We also been lucky to have a VQ ticket with a number enough low for getting an autograph of Richard Dean Anderson on Saturday ;)

Edited by Aurele

Kevin Smith, 
Benedict Cumberbatch
John Rhys Davies
Conleth Hill
Natalie Dormer
Alan Tudyk
Pilou Asbaek
Mark Sheppard
Michael Madsen
Ian Mcdiarmid
Sarah Douglas
Tobe Hooper
Finn Jones
Mads Mikkelsen
Steven Yeun
David Morrisey
Tommy Flanagan
Mark Boone Jr
Benedict Wong
Michael Rosenbaum
Phil Lamarr
Marc Bernardin
Joe Dinicol
Dean Cain
Valene Kane
Michelle Harrison
Matt Lucas

Got everyone i wanted bar David Bradley and Christopher Lloyd. Would have got Christoper but lost my diamond pass!

• Like 1

Managed to get photoshoots with:

Benedict Cumberbatch

Benedict Wong (+ Autograph) 

Steven Yeun

David Morrissey

Emily Kinney (+ Autograph)

David Bradley

Mark Williams

Nicola Bryant

Couldn't have been any happier with who I met at my first LFCC!

• Like 2

Richard Dean Anderson auto and photo

Christopher Lloyd auto and photo

Dean Cain auto and photo

Chris Judge auto and photo

Alan Tudyk auto and photo

Missi Pyle auto

Twas my first time attending so wanted to try to be sensible :)

• Like 1

I met:

Natalie Dormer - Photo & Auto

Mark Sheppard - Photo & Auto

Conleth Hill - Auto

Phil Lamarr - Photo & Auto

Valene Kane - Auto

Mads Mikkelsen - Auto

John Cleese- Photo & Auto

Terence Stamp - Photo & Auto

Michael Rosenbaum - Auto

Edge - Photo & Auto

Christian - Photo & Auto

John Rhys Davies - Photo & Auto

Matt Lucas - Auto

Pilou Asbaek - Auto

David Morrisey - Auto

Emily Kinney - Auto

Alan Tudyk - Photo & Auto

Tricia Helfer - Photo & Auto

Zoe Wanamaker - Auto

Joe Dinicol - Auto

Michelle Harrison - Auto

Alistair Petrie - Auto

Missi Pyle - Auto

• Like 1

Benedict Cumberbatch

Wil Wheaton

Chris Judge (so lovely, especially given how he had been ill)

Richard Dean Anderson

Tricia Helfer

I could only be at the con on the Saturday and so I feel I did well seeing all of these guests in just the one day. Usually I like spreading them out to make it more relaxing and to try to reduce stress (I worry about everything XD) but was so glad it all worked out :smile:

• Like 1

Friday:

Finn Jones (what a guy!)

Jessica Henwick (she brought a small iron with her, so people could do "iron fists".. I thought it was pretty clever).

Michael Madsen (childhood hero, had both a photo op and had him sign for me, he was stellar, though I think a little worn out at the end of the day).

cmZMctg.jpg

Sunday:

Tommy Flannagan (We were both hungover, so pretty interesting picture from that one)

Mark Boone Jr (As he was near the end of the day, we were getting rushed quite a bit by staff at this point)

David Labrava (Appeared uninterested really)

Pilou Asbæk (The highlight of the con for me, what an absolute star!)

Natalie Dormer (What a sweetheart!)

Alan Tudyk (It was clear that he wanted to be there, what a guy!)

Gu6k0Cx.jpg

Sorry for the slightly potato quality pictures. :)

• Like 5

That guest list was quite something and I had to restrict myself from going nuts (the Diamond Passes alone did horrible things to my budget), but I met Alyson Hannigan (finally!  YAY!), Sarah Douglas, Terence Stamp, Tricia Helfer, Natalie Dormer, Conleth Hill, Mark Sheppard (again) and Pilou Asbæk (the latter was my stand-out guest of the weekend, but they were all lovely).

• Like 2

Only thing I had booked was a photo op with Adrienne King (huge Friday the 13th fan!).

As there were only 15 or so of us in the queue she made extra effort to take her time and each of us got to have a little chat with her. She complimented my t-shirt as I was the only one with a Friday the 13th one on (she had an awesome Camp Crystal Lake t-shirt on herself).

Forgot that you could do walk-up autographs on the day and I spotted Robbi Morgan (also Friday the 13th) little later on. She was an absolute darling and was happy to have a long natter and even came out from behind her table for a photo which was nice. At that moment Adrienne King came over to say hi to her and recognised me; I got to stand and have another chat with her about the film and her stay in London ... and even got a hug!!  Both ladies were super nice and very personable. I read that Adrienne was unwell later in the weekend so I hope she's on the mend and isn't put off coming back again.

• Like 1

All autographs for me this year, plus met Tricia Helfer alongside my friend, who was hunting her autograph, lol! 

My list

Tom Morga

John Carroll Lynch (who, on my question of his favourite moment as Twisty the Clown told me that as he hit the ground in his death scene, he fell straight to sleep considering they were filming at 3:30am at the time!)

Demolition (on behalf of my wrestling-obsessed mother, but were such lovely guys, I ended up wanting to see them again later in the weekend... didn't happen, sadly)

Chris Durand

Carol Cleveland

Lalla Ward

Sean Biggerstaff (one of my favourites of the weekend)

Danielle Tabor

Louise Jameson

Matthew Waterhouse

Nicola Bryant

Jimmy Vee (I believe I may have missed his guest announcement somehow, but he was a wonderful surprise guest, bonus guest for me) 

Edited by Tina197
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Technically I met Cumberbatch 6 times :rolleyes:

All the Marvel TV people (Wai, Finn, Jessica, Sacha)

Marvel film (Mads, Wong, Dormer, Rosenbaum, Alexis and Tommy F)

Only 6 times? I'm disappointed in you Raylenth!

Friday: 

Andrew Robinson  (auto & selfie) 

Veronica Cartwright  (auto & posed photo of her holding the photo of signed picture - was meeting her for a friend)

John Carroll lynch (auto & selfie)

Sat:

Christian Anholt  (auto & selfie)

Imogen Boorman  (auto & selfie)

Sunday:

Tom Skerrit  (auto)

Pamela Anderson  (photoshoot & auto)

• Like 1

On 31/7/2017 at 8:43 AM, wjbleming said:

Autos:

Friday: Tom Wilson, Emily Kinney (on an Open Queue!), RDA, Michael Rosenbaum, Tricia Helfer (she was very touched by a sketch a wee girl done of her cat, taking a photo on her own phone and posting it to Instagram), and David Morrisey (got lucky with him, was going to be given a VQ ticket (260, I think it was) and the crew member said to just go on ahead and join the queue, we were 2nd in line and got our 1st auto of the day at about half 9 or so)

Saturday: Zoë Wanamaker, Wil Wheaton (I don't like saying negative things about the guests, and maybe it was cos I'm not a great convo starter, but he went dead quiet when I approached him, was chatty to the girls in front of us), Mark Sheppard (I was his 400th auto of the day, Chris Judge (credit to the staff on his Saturday AM shoot, the flashes between E and F were causing some over exposure [The session in E was causing both flashes to go off at the same time, I believe] and we had to wait a bit) and Steven Yeun.

Sunday: Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Williams, Valene Kane and Dean Cain.

Also met a few of the forum people, Rory, Spacecadet minus the camel, Mario, Pen, got ignore by Raylenth ;), and Wrong. As posted in another thread, I think Tanith was with Wrong, but I didn't realise it was her. Had seen Zonky, to, but I didn't know if you knew me or not from here, and I didn't want to say something and look like an idiot, so I hope I didn't come across as rude when we were in each other's company.

Ooooh, I made your list! :) It was a very nice surprise when you came up to say hello. Pleasure to meet you in person!

Cool reading about your experiences. Nice story about Tricia and the cat sketch. Sorry about your experience with Wil - I only met him for a photoshoot and it was very fun for me. There's always the risk of catching them at a bad time.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Ooooh, I made your list! :) It was a very nice surprise when you came up to say hello. Pleasure to meet you in person!

Cool reading about your experiences. Nice story about Tricia and the cat sketch. Sorry about your experience with Wil - I only met him for a photoshoot and it was very fun for me. There's always the risk of catching them at a bad time.

YAY ^_^ lol Glad I did, was a face to recognise when we went to the quiz that night. lol

I know Wil has his anxieties and all, so I'm not overly bothered about it, so don't worry about it. :smile: Had a photoshoot too and happy with the photo (It's eventually grown on me, initial glance I looked totally wrong, till I got a few better looks at it. :lol:)

• Like 1

Benedict Cumberbatch

Natalie Dormer

Mads Mikkelsen

Matt Lucas

Benedict Wong

Christopher Lloyd

Conleth Hill

Finn Jones

Pilou Asbæk

Alan Tudyk

Tom Wilson