What do you do with you're photos?

Just interested in what everyone does with there autographs and photos? Mine are (nearly) all framed ready to go up in my soon to be hall and landing. Bought 12 frames today, need another 5 but the shop sold out. Not sure if I can keep it up though as I am currently on 26 pictures framed already!

I have a multi picture frame on my bedroom wall that scanned and printed smaller versions have gone into previously. Shall have to get either a bigger one or a second one to add this years haul to as there is none on there I want to sub out.

Just now, fissijo said:

I have a multi picture frame on my bedroom wall that scanned and printed smaller versions have gone into previously. Shall have to get either a bigger one or a second one to add this years haul to as there is none on there I want to sub out.

we have done the same with our photos.. a collage of our favourite ones in a large frame.  we just advised the frame company wjere we wanted them placed they did the inserts and framing.  love them

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

I chuck all of mine together in a crappy plastic wallet, cram them on to my bookshelf and never look at them again. 

This is pretty much what I do with mine, I've a folder full of them >.< With the exception of a Tennant one which SM accidentally printed twice, that's on a shelf!

I put them into the plastic autograph/photo holders and most of them lean them on my book shelves (I have quite a few shelves) but I've now reached maximum capacity. Older ones are in a box somewhere. I'm planning to get an album and put older ones/ones where I'm not looking so great in the album, and leave my chosen favourites out on my bookshelves. 

I keep my signed photos in acid free box files and sleeves. I have them filed in different categories eg Buffy, TWD, wrestlers etc.

When I get the time I am planning on scanning them all onto my iPad.

Edited by Tony1975

I'm still living with my parents and my bedroom is on the attick so not many space. If I have my own house I would print out the most beautiful ones out on canvas and the other ones in frames. Now I have Dean Cain and Benedict Cumberbatch in those special frames that you could buy at lfcc. The rest along with the autographs are all in a folder to keep them safe

I have all mine either in frames or plastic protectors. They're on my bedroom wall. I call it my happy wall as I can see it when I go to bed and it reminds me that life isn't all stress and pain. Conventions, and my friends there, are where I am at my happiest :smile:

• Like 1