Pilou Asbaek Appreciation Thread

I regret not getting a photo with him.

Only got his auto. But he was chatting away to me and he winked when he said goodbye and shook my hand. Safe to say I was very flustered!

I was barely a few feet from his desk when I pulled up the eventbrite app and tried to book a photo op, but he'd sold out.

An absolute delight and I was not expecting to come away from this event with a new crush. Damn!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, pamela86 said:

I regret not getting a photo with him.

Only got his auto. But he was chatting away to me and he winked when he said goodbye and shook my hand. Safe to say I was very flustered!

I was barely a few feet from his desk when I pulled up the eventbrite app and tried to book a photo op, but he'd sold out.

An absolute delight and I was not expecting to come away from this event with a new crush. Damn!

I know that feeling.

I was waiting for his auto on Sat and he was just coming back from his lunch, saw him walking towards the table, swoooon! :wub:

After these funny photos I wish I'd gotten two photoshoots with him so we could have done a funny pose.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

I'd definitely buy more than one photo-shoot if he came back next year.

I'd love to do that but I'm rubbish at coming up with poses! Maybe I'd just get him to come up with something!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pamela86 said:

I'd love to do that but I'm rubbish at coming up with poses! Maybe I'd just get him to come up with something!

Ask him to do a Euron inspired pose, I imagine the results would be pretty hilarious!

I hope he is back next year! I'm so happy I had one photoshoot with him. I wanted to buy a second one for Sunday but it was sold out. I need more photos with that amazing man! Really! Get him back next year SM :) Because you always get back Portman, Nairn, Whelan, so next year please Pilou :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chayanua said:

I hope he is back next year! I'm so happy I had one photoshoot with him. I wanted to buy a second one for Sunday but it was sold out. I need more photos with that amazing man! Really! Get him back next year SM :) Because you always get back Portman, Nairn, Whelan, so next year please Pilou :D

Yup. And he's willing. Obviously if his schedule/family permits! :lol:

And hopefully by that point we'll have reeeeally gotten to grips with Euron!

Edited by pamela86
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, pamela86 said:

Yup. And he's willing. Obviously if his schedule/family permits! :lol:

And hopefully by that point we'll have reeeeally gotten to grips with Euron!

but only because he wants too, doesn't mean SM book him again next year... so let us all hope :) 

• 3 weeks later...