Photo area G & B

paulo

Huge thank you to the crew at both of these areas who managed the shoots I attended efficiently and authoritatively , especially G who had to deal with the late arrival of Pamela 

Gold star to you all :D

• Like 1

I can only echo how good these 2 area were. G got me through the Pamela shoot quickly as I had a clash and has the queues very well organised. B ( the welsh guy with a beard) was superb and always so calm. Very clear with his instructions and in command of everything that was going on. I liked that he was checking peoples tickets to confirm what batch they were in as a few people tried to sneak in early. Well done that man!

2 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

The guy managing the Sat AM Benedict queue in G was fantastic. He made sure we all went through in the correct batches and even made sure straggling DP holders got through as timely as possible. Superstar!

Yes guy on G was fantastic took me as a diamond to the head of the photo q as I didn't get to his photo until 10:45 due to having other photos between 9:30 and 10:30. Didn't expect this at all was happy to wait but made my experience so much better. 

• Like 2

The whole G crowd were lovely. I know they were subjected to some abuse from some unhappy, but that in no way justifies it, people who were quite quite nasty to them.  But even Sunday afternoon after a long weekend they were still helpful and friendly.

G, B and A (apart from the whole it's his birthday let's wish....not unique mate...everyone alive has one every year!! LOL) were great, B was brilliant and really made my far too many photo purchases work, A was organised and really made space for people to enter the box and ask the crew the questions about batches. G, legend. Seen these faces at CM24 and knew instantly at LFCC they would control the hordes. 

Edited by Jonny Average

The Welsh guy managing Natalie Dormer's shoot in B yesterday afternoon was fantastic.  Probably the best management of a photo queue that I've seen at SM.

My wife had an "extra help" pass and the guy managing Wil Wheaton's queue yesterday morning in A was also great and got her sorted very quickly.

The guys at G were great and so organised. Just thought the the crew at A and B should have shouted out more what batches they were currently on. I could see they were getting frustrated with people keep on asking them but nobody had a clue who was supposed to be queuing. 

What if live updates of batches were displayed on a forum like this for people to access on their phones or view on screens around the event. Technology generation!!! Otherwise a handheld or on a stand white board and marker used to display current info. Food for thought.....talking of food might order pizza online now.