Crew Appreciation Thread

Most of the volunteers were very friendly and very efficient :-). Special thanks to the French girl organising Dave Prowse autograph queue on Friday morning (very chatty and very nice), the dark-haired girl who held my phone during the Sean Biggerstaff photo op on Saturday (I forgot to leave it with my boyfriend and didn't have any pockets) and the guy at Mads Mikkelsen photo shoot on Sunday morning (very efficient and very nice even though it was busy, called in batches properly, kept people outside white lines, etc). 

Edited by Marie-Loup

Oh, there was a crew member on the Friday morning (seen him through the weekend, though he was only crewing Saturday & Sunday) said he recognised me from somewhere, but couldn't place where. He was giving out Michael Rosenbaum's VQs on the Friday and in Dean Cain's area on the Saturday, is slightly taller than me and had a thin beard. Mentioned he might know me on here but he wasn't sure. In case you're reading this, it's me. lol :smile:

I want to thank the guy in glasses with his hair tied back who was working at the second stage talks on Sunday. He playfully teased my friend and I (mainly me, lol!) whenever we turned up (we had a few we wanted to see), and he certainly made even more highlights of the weekend, due to us laughing!