How much have people spent this year?

Less than previous years, my heart isn't in it quite so much as it used to be,. I did have a low VQ ticket for Terrance Stamp and thought about getting my Episode 1 Annual signed - but I figured it hasn't got Portman, Neeson, McGreggor, Jackson, I could live with out Stamp. 

Also had two items for David Morrissey and just got one (I already had bits signed via a theatre, and didn't bother with another Mark Shepherd item which I had with me. So that saved me £110, which is enough of a saving for me to notice.

This year had been my most expensive LFCC:

1 Diamond Pass

8 autographs (of 9 planned; one no-showed)

1 prop photoshoot

6 photoshoots

Plus merchandise, food, accomodation and transport.

Definitely my most expensive LFCC this year.

Oh good lord right. I will admit we splurged a tad lol

Kevin smith diamond x4 = 524

Alyson hannigan diamond x 4 = 784

Gold pass x 4 1044

Christopher Lloyd diamond x4=564

tom Wilson diamond x 4= 624

pamela diamond x2= 262

dean cain photo x 2=62

Steven yeun diamond x4 = 524

hotel 2 rooms 521 

grand total of...oh poo..... £4647....don't tell the husband 

Edited by pinkxxl
  • Like 2

I just added it up and it's more than I realised oops. I did restrain myself a lot though (I try to justify myself!) It came to about £450 including travel, one hotel night, two days entry, 3 autos, 5 photos, a bracelet and a t shirt, food. Not much less than when I attended two years ago when I had three entry days and three hotel nights, but this year photos cost a lot more. All worth it though :) 

I dread to think how much I spent, I'm not even going to add it up it's probably good for my nerves that I don't. BUT I met Mads Mikkelsen and Benedict Cumberbatch so worth every penny.

Edited by Stassy
  • Like 1

I only went to Sunday because I had to work most days. I did, Edge, Christian, Edge and Christian duo shoot twice, Lisa "Victoria" Varon, William Regal, Wil Wheaton in BBT, Natalie Dormer and Emily Kinney photo shoots. All that and Sunday entry added to £355 and then £65 an extra for Regal, Edge and Christian autos. So £420.