How much have people spent this year?

Obviously it's quite a personal question but it fascinates me how much some people spend. I love coming here but I always budget myself to about £100 for autographs plus the general admission ticket. But a few people I spoke to yesterday had diamond passes for the whole weekend, and we're getting 10 or so autographs and photo shoots! How do people afford it? Haha!

Benedict Cumberbatch: £160

Tricia Helfer: £60

Andrew Robinson: £30

Dean Cain: £30

Ash Cosplay: £10

Food: £15

Train: £9

Hotel: £105

Entry: £18

Yeah, a shy over £400, but given everything I got from the day absolutely value for money!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

I start saving the week after the con until the nxt 1 and buy photos when the guest i want are going lol must be all told including gold pass 1500 lol

Looking roughly the same or more 700 cash, 2 diamonds , 2 photo shoots, gold pass and transport but worth it however the wife will disagree when I arrive home 

Was only going to go on Friday and get a photo shoot with Sylvester McCoy, Walter Koenig and RAD plus any autographs I fancied. With train costs and food, would have cost about £200. Then I got a hefty tax rebate and two days later they announced Kevin Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch for Saturday so that spiralled out of control. Ended up with 11 photo shoots and got 4 autographs. Must have spent about £800. Not sure if I'll do the same next year, may get more picky and get some diamonds. 

£55 in diesel to drive down from Yorkshire.  £29 to park at Olympia.  Tom Wilson was £245 for a diamond pass and 2 extra autographs.  Benedict Cumberbatch was £450 as I bought diamond passes for my sister and myself.  Tom Mortga was just £15. 

We had 2 rooms at the Hilton hotel at Heathrow on Friday night and saved a bit of money as we got the rooms for free.  I don't like paying for hotel stays as I am usually able to stay for nothing.

I brought my other sister down in 2015 and we had 2 rooms for 2 nights and again stayed for free.

I think only at LFCC, the total is:

Friday entry: 18£

Friday child entry: 13£

Saturday entry: 21£

Saturday child entry afternoon: 11£

Diamond pass Finn Jones: 76£

Autographs: 320£

Photoshoots: 280£

Photo props: 5£

I spent more money that the past years 

Just calculated it and spent £1850 and that was me travelling in each day and not booking a hotel to save money and didnt spend anything at stalls. The way i look at it though is i spread to photo price over a number of months and as the photos will be framed and put on the wall its now part of my decorating budget so technically spent zero.

• Like 1