my lfcc

I had a great time at LFCC, this year was the first time I used a wheelchair as my health has worsened this year. The showmasters staff have always looked after me with the extra help and never had any issues. I had a nice chat to Benedict Cumberbatch while we had photo taken, I asked Tom Wilson if he could do the knock on the head for me but he said he rather strangle me instead. It was clear that Zoë Wanamaker dint want to touch anyone as she had her hands in her pockets but only said hello to people, when she saw me she was admiring my t-shirt and took her hand out of her pocket and told me that me t-shirt was cool and touched me. I had many photos during Friday and Saturday only two things annoyed me, one Tom Skerritt gave out bad vibes as he just stood and looked at the camera no emotions came from him at all it felt like he didn't want to be their. Two I understood that Pamela Anderson requested for the flash to be super bright but good grief it almost wiped me out and burnt my eyes out, good job I had the wheelchair!

This year showmasters organized it well by having the dealers on the ground floor and having all guests on the 1st floor, it made a massive difference from 2015 and last year. The collectors book for your photos is an excellent idea and I hope it will continue. The only negative thing I can say is that showmasters or olympia need to put more chairs around as my carer was almost dead on her feet on Saturday.

• Like 1