Autograph staff giving conflicting information

The staff do their best but they need some training! Even half a day would probably be enough!

Your experience completely depended on the staff running that guest!

The young girl running Will Wheaton VQ on Saturday should not have been on one of the bigger guests...she just didn't have enough confidence to be able to run such a guest...not her fault.

The guy running Alan Tudyk on Sunday was fantastic however.

The lady with the brunette bunches, glasses and the Wonder Woman dress running Kevin Smith for Sunday (and who did the photo shoot on Saturday) should not be allowed to volunteer again. I get that she's been doing it for a while but she personally ruined a lot of people's experiences. She was exceptionally rude and aggressive to a teenager with her finger in his face and telling him not to mess her about (he had been let through as the last before Kevin went to his radio show). She was physically pushing people away from Kevin after their photo even when they were already moving away and continuously physically moved people in the auto queue on Sunday. Many people have anxiety or simply don't like to be touched and I lost count of the number of times people were upset by her doing this. I even commented to another helper but as it was someone who had been friends with her for 20 years my comment fell on deaf ears. The blue shirts on the queue were unimpressed with her behaviour and said they would make a complaint so I hope they do! Kevin wanted to personalise and she was literally sat on the desk next to him at one point and when he started to she yelled NO and put her hand out so he couldn't do it! You could see it was annoying him and the blonde lady who seemed to be his management or something! Kevin was still talking to us (we'd only been up for about 10 seconds at this point) and she tried to physically move me away...as a bigger lady however she didn't have much luck! Kevin just raised his eyebrows at her and finished his comments! She had no LFCC shirt on or a lanyard etc and she kept patrolling the line saying 'you all know me, you've seen me before.' Seems that the power went to her head. I never normally post negative feedback but she single-handedly ruined the experience for A LOT of people...i just hope that the many people who said they were going to complain about her will do! I will be sending an email about her behaviour to Showmasters!

And that is when you please go to the Organisers Booth and Report this, so something can be done on the day. E-Mailing in is good. But if you raise this on the day any volunteer will get spoken to during the day.

In very rare cases Crew won't wear a Shirt, that's correct. I've worked without a Shirt too. Didn't make me a worse worker I hope. ;)

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Nobody showed me the pass yet, so thank you for this info. This could have very well been the reason for some of the confusion. I will make sure to make a note of this.

Do you want me to email you a pic of mine Queen for illustrative purposes?

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

If you don't mind? Thank you.

Will do but I've just realized it will have to be later as they are on my home laptop :rolleyes:  Silly me

But yes, even if it was just a camera icon followed by the day it would make it clearer.

Edited by Raylenth