Pilou Asbaek autograph queue

Chaya

At 9 a.m.I asked for a VQ-ticket and they told me it was an open Q. At about 9:20 a.m. I came back. Pilou had arrived and there were about 10-15 people queueing. They didn't let me queue and gave me a VQ-ticket with a low number (under 100). OK, Fine, Then I can come back any time later and do not have to wait too long, I thought. Actually, I like the VQs very much.

At 11:00 a.m. I showed up once again, it was still number 1-35. OK, fine, Athen I come back later.

Now at 2 p.m. it's open Q again an there are about 100 people queueing. What about my low numbered VQ-ticket???

I stood in the Q more than 40 minutes (just finished), altough I had a low numbered VQ-ticket and showed up three times before today.

Not very amusing. Thank you very much, Showmasters!

I did, they couldn't or wouldn't do  anything at that moment.

I think, the purpose of a forum is to say what was suboptimal, so that Showmasters can improve next time.

During waiting in that queue I had plenty of time typing that text, at home I won't.

I visit LFCC many years now and I am happy that they are always willing to listen to their customers and improve things.

• Like 1

This can happen with any guest, nothing new. If the line gets up too much they will go on the VQ system. If the line dies and doesn't come back to life it will stop.

Ot doesn't make any sense to let the system running when the demand is there or cause a queue going through the hall.

I was caught in such situations many times myself. I still think the current system is the best approach.

Got there a few minutes after opening and there were less than 10 in front of me, asked the girl working if she had VQs, she said no. I said "You're gonna need em." 

About 10 min later about 50+ people in the queue :D

It was handled fantastically well with a chair and sign setup within a few minutes. VQs given to each person in the queue in order from the front and 1-20 only left waiting. Sad to hear later on it went badly but it always happens with a guest they don't anticipate the excitement for, often with Thrones guests.