Terence Stamp queue

As I posted on here before, the Dealers Tickets are handled in a certain way I am not exacly familiar with. As far as I know it should not happen, but I can't tell why this may have been allowed. If something like this happens ask for the Pit Boss please. I can bring it up again to make sure it is mentioned tomorrow. But a Pit Boss can do something for you on the spot, even if it is only giving you an explanation.

I wasn't in either queue but I completely agree that something needs to be done about dealers wanting 50 billion things signed whilst others in the queue have to stand waiting. This went on with Christopher Lloyd. One dealer was holding up the queue getting about 50 billion things signed. :angry: I thought that the maximum was 5 things per person to get signed. Then they have to join the queue again. It's just infuriating when you're standing in the queue and there's one person taking liberties......

Related to Terence's queue. Did anyone else notice his queue was abandoned by staff and left to anyone to join it? 1-110 was showing all day yet people with 500+ were joining and getting their things signed. In the end I joined it (178) and when I handed over my VQ ticket it wasn't even looked at just thrown in the bin. Glad I decided to chance my luck or I would have been standing there all day waiting for my number to come up. Aside from that little mess I found this the best LFCC I've been to and I've been going since 2007 to Showmasters events. The place was sold out today and yet still tons of open spaces.

1 hour ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

I wasn't in either queue but I completely agree that something needs to be done about dealers wanting 50 billion things signed whilst others in the queue have to stand waiting. This went on with Christopher Lloyd. One dealer was holding up the queue getting about 50 billion things signed. :angry: I thought that the maximum was 5 things per person to get signed. Then they have to join the queue again. It's just infuriating when you're standing in the queue and there's one person taking liberties......

Showmasters need to sort this out. If dealers want X amount of items it should be arranged separately. These events are for the fans to meet people they admire. There is a certain "Illuminati" that seem to get what they want and this needs to be stopped.

It's inconsistent. First time I met Dave Prowse at LFCC in 2015 there was a dealer in front of me getting loads of posters signed and the SM person beside Dave paused the dealer so I could speak to him and get an autograph. They need to be consistent and prioritise the fans.