Found Tom Wilson Diamond Pass

Hoping the person who lost their Tom Wilson Diamond pass got it.   Found lying on floor and was handed in..  they had inly used one of the items off it.  hope it got back to owner.  i would have been gutted if it was me.

• Like 1

That was me! I really appreciate the decency and honesty, I was sick as a dog all afternoon because I was asked to wait until the end Of The day to see if somebody hands it in! As it turns out I never got that pass back but the staff were so lovely about it and made sure I got all the things I was entitled to! Thank you again for reminding me that convention folk are largely made of decent stuff! 

• Like 3

I lost my christopher Lloyd one this year and unfortunately no one handed it in. Hadn't used the auto or the photo pass on it so someone had a lucky day from me! 

thankfully I had booked a shoot with him and the delorean so all was not lost 

5 minutes ago, lomax said:

I lost my christopher Lloyd one this year and unfortunately no one handed it in. Hadn't used the auto or the photo pass on it so someone had a lucky day from me! 

thankfully I had booked a shoot with him and the delorean so all was not lost 

omg.. you didnt get auto or photo?   did you go to the desk?   surely they could have sorted sonething...   that is beyond gutting.

5 hours ago, HeartDT said:

omg.. you didnt get auto or photo?   did you go to the desk?   surely they could have sorted sonething...   that is beyond gutting.

yep. asked if it had been handed in and the crew weren't very helpful