Queen_Sindel    3,313
1 hour ago, mr mulder said:

I spent 43 mins in line for the sales desk as only 2 people were on it and was told I cant have a refund as the photo is not "as bad" as Fridays. and I should of taken it up at the time. well I did take it up at the time and was told no point having another one done as that's as good as giles could get it, and was told to go to the sales desk. I would of been happy with vouchers. so I think there was so sort of mix up with both sides putting it on the other person to sort out. granted its not as bad as the Friday shoots but its nowhere near close to the quality that SM normally do :( ive been telling everyone ive had my photo with the Alien from Cocoon! ill wait for the digital prints to go live buy that and run it through photoshop, but after paying £45 for it ive now got to pay more and I was told by crew on the day that it will cost £10? so all in all ive paid £55 for the photo and had to do work on it.

The digital images are still 5 Pounds.

I am still trying to get confirmation on what is happening/what is supposed to happen. Did you tell the sales desk that you spoke to crew at the shoot and they sent you over? It is true, the photo crew has absolutely no say about refunds and they are told to direct people to the Sales Desk. Why the sales desk refused the refund I don't know.

spengler    246
1 hour ago, CatfishTully said:

my initial question was what format to autos come under? Is it just diamond for Pamela or can you VT?

I got auto on vq but it was open queue at end of day.

MrT    12

She signed my friends playboy

but they said no topless photos inside 

which is fine as the mag is stuck together (joke, last part)

• Like 6

Wish we could be given free digital copies for Pamela's photos as they're gonna need some colour/filter editing. A little disappointed if honest. :(

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero
  • Like 1

paulo    14
6 hours ago, LSM said:

From what I overheard she wasn't signing topless photos or Playboys. No idea on pictures that had Hoff in them though.

She signed my playboy cover  :wub:

Edited by paulo

paulo    14

She was an absolute sweetheart , hand shake for everyone , ok , she was 40 mins late , smiley and friendly, knew the pic was going to be iffy so will have to sort that out in lightroom at some point 

• Like 2

RSdynamicduo    15
On 7/29/2017 at 8:00 AM, Double86 said:

She was hardly there TBH 

kept disapearing for long periods and turned up late

i found her quite rude and totally uninterested in being there

she won't sign nude or topless pics

Yeah...She was never signing your "nudes". 

Queen_Sindel    3,313

We repeatedly warned about nude pictures and possibly even Playboys on here. I'm sorry, but that is the maximum we can do.

mr mulder    28
3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The digital images are still 5 Pounds.

I am still trying to get confirmation on what is happening/what is supposed to happen. Did you tell the sales desk that you spoke to crew at the shoot and they sent you over? It is true, the photo crew has absolutely no say about refunds and they are told to direct people to the Sales Desk. Why the sales desk refused the refund I don't know.

Yes I did and was told by the girl that I should not of been told that. At that point I just wanted to get the autos I wanted and go, the heat was a killer and I don't like getting into things with people that can cause a row so I left it. 5.00 is better than 10 I suppose, it's just upsetting that your meeting your childhood crush for a photo and it's not what you would expect from a very professional set up

paulo    14
21 minutes ago, pinkxxl said:

She's done a runner again! Was due back at 3, 

Was she at her talk? Managed to get my bits signed after her photoshoot , guess I was lucky but now really happy , hope you get yours done at some point 

pinkxxl    34

I'm not sure, my son spent 3 hours just waiting on her today, with a diamond pass and only came away with a photo no talk and no auto

taz101    17

what's with the bright lighting thing she insists on/everyone is talking bout, I dont understand why she wouldn't want it exactly?

Marty Mcfly    60

The photos were bright but I don't think as bad as some people are saying. Once scanned and edited they look fine. I thought Pam was great, loved the autograph style too. She could have easily asked for no contact during photos like a couple of other guests but didn't.

• Like 2

bobbyknobler    41
8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This is why I have been asking people to please check at the venue at the Sales Desk since Friday.

I have asked about the refund situation and have received no reply. I am not even in the same country. Sorry, but this is the max I can do.

Really grateful that you are trying to do this from overseas - please keep us all posted. As I (and others) have said, if any refunds were issued then there is a real issue here. Those on Saturday on Sunday at least had half a chance to prepare themselves in terms of asserting their position.

Those of us attending on Friday (and Friday only) were heading down a one-way street, not knowing what we were going in to. The reality here is that if I was there on Friday and hadn't yet pulled the trigger on buying a Sat/Sun photo-op, the money would have stayed well inside my wallet once I saw people exiting the photo-op area with their prints.

Sambuca Sam    9

I am had my picture taken with Pamela Anderson on Saturday, eventhough I had read about the overexposed flash issues with them on Friday.

My view is it's 50/50 really. I think Pamela Anderson should really understand it's not her photos here, other people are paying for them however if this is stipulation she sets down then it's really a case of either set the photos to a high flash or she doesn't do the photoshoot. At the end of the day, it's really down to the individual, do you want a photo with Pamela Anderson or not ?

One thing I would say, is that I bought my Saturday photoshoot ticket for Pamela Anderson from the Sales desk late on Friday (around 5:45pm) and they made no comment about them being too bright with the flash, yet they must have known because people from Friday had been coming to Sales desk to complain. I feel that I should have been told before purchasing the photoshoot.

CatfishTully    41

sorry but can I just say her security are absolutely rude. The one with the man bun properly pushed me in to the wall out of the way because I didn't realize she was walking behind me.I'm all for gender equality, but like as a 21 year old lass it was super intimidating to say the least!! Gave my pop funko of her to someone else in the end. Wasn't keen after that.