Pamela Anderson

9 hours ago, Tom Beaker said:

Could the digital downloads made available in RAW format? Or do the JPEGs have the exif data embedded, allowing for  a greater degree of image manipulation.

Just thought about being able to do some white balance corrections and tonal highlight manipulation. Lightroom is fantastic for that and has a free trial version. 

Sadly no chance. It's smaller than normal JPEGS they upload (no where near full best quality resolution).  RAW is never going to happen.

They do have Exif data, So people like us can go mmmmmm... look what camera they used, what lens and what settings.

Edited by RomeroSavini

3 hours ago, snot182 said:

got Pam's autograph on Friday with no issues at all, she signed the front cover of Playboy and personalised that too, she seemed a little flustered (generally speaking, not by me specifically) but was very pleasant (she's probably the first person I have seen be papped on the way into a con and walking to her photoshoot)

I had the photoshoot booked for Friday and was aware of the issues with the flash, my main concern being I wear glasses and how that would look... the first pic had glare on my lenses so I went through again, the second photo was better, if not perfect. she was lovely both times though, really was. didn't have a "no touching" rule or anything like that and said hello and thanks for coming, if 15 year old me would have been told then that her boob would one day touch my arm I would not have believed you... :lol:

one thing I would say, the flash, it really didn't do her any favours, she is still a really good looking woman and while I understand everyone had their own vanity issues or hang ups, whatever, that white light kinda made her look a little poorly!

Anywho, I was really pleased to meet her and probably would do again

She was lovely to meet, had to have my photo retaken on Friday as was way too bright & Pamela was squinting, 2nd came out much better.

She signed it later in the day too & said 'What a lovely couple' :)

Went & got one of the frames that you can put your pics in, looks awesome framed now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatfishTully said:

I know this might not be consolation, but if anyone is unhappy with their pic I will happily edit no probs. I'm a Photography& Graphics student @ Uni. Would love to help out a fellow con-goer if I can :) 

If you could do mine I would be very grateful as my pic is very washed out.

• Like 1

People have really given Pamela a hard time.

I think Showmasters were at fault Friday & Saturday, she should of been in a private booth. Shes to big a star to be sat with the other guests with every tom dick and harry taking cheap snaps of them.

Once they put pamela away in the booth, on the sunday she was much more comfortable and friendly,

When we met her on Sunday she was so friendly, the surprise of our weekend, reading on here and expecting her to be a right Diva.

She took the time to to me and my fiance who was non paying, she personised the auto and offered handshakes and thanked us for coming to see her.

The photos i wish id got one, the photos look great, different and unique.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, urbanspeechbubble said:

If you could do mine I would be very grateful as my pic is very washed out.

the point being people paid for a "professional" photo shoot and should get a pic to that standard.  I do appreciate the lighting was down to Pamela but this should have been made clear at time of purchase or at least addressed by the professional photographer/SM with Pamela to achieve a balance fair to all.  not really fair expecting people to pay that money and not have a good quality photo.   and agree some having refund and not others is not fair.

• Like 4

On 30/07/2017 at 5:27 PM, Marty Mcfly said:

The photos were bright but I don't think as bad as some people are saying. Once scanned and edited they look fine. I thought Pam was great, loved the autograph style too. She could have easily asked for no contact during photos like a couple of other guests but didn't.

Just a technicality , it's actually a copyright infringement to mess with the photos 

Unfortunately I had to hide some posts. Once legal threats or "promises" like some people have called them in the past are being made I have to step in,

They just closed down the show today. Please give the office some time to react. Most of them are not even home yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately I had to hide some posts. Once legal threats or "promises" like some people have called them in the past are being made I have to step in,

They just closed down the show today. Please give the office some time to react. Most of them are not even home yet.

Fair enough, hopefully the passion and concern is conveyed to those who can address this situation as soon as is feasibly possible.

8 hours ago, pinkxxl said:

we waited till 4.15 lol. Which by then she was over an hour and 15 mins late for the session. Crew member we spoke too said she had probably gone home lol. Oh well lesson learnt is she was the diva of the day lol

it was about 4.15 when she returned on sudnay to sign.

i met her friday and sunday and she was lovely both times as she was in her talk on sunday, its a real shame, a big disappointment that the photos are poor lighting/flash wise :-( my friday one is awful its like its so over exposed, sunday is better but still not great, worth noting sunday was giles, friday was not and also friday they spent a good bit of time testing it before the shoot started and still its poor.

The thing is using that flash ring the way they did makes pictures worse, not better. I use them a fair bit and if you use them right the results came be beautiful, literally stunning. They are called beauty lights for a reason, if you use them they way they supposed to be.

I don't get what they were doing with it, it seemed on full power and destroyed faces, that is not the way to use it - any professional would know this and not do it for a shoot. I would be ashamed if I took a photo of a model like that. I know they may have been ordered to use it, but surely they could say you will look worse at these settings?

Pamela also I would think knows how to light herself after all these years. Full power in your face even a basic new model knows is not flattering to themselves.

So I am just very confused at the end results.

My eyes saw the shape of the ring light for 5 minutes after the shoot, that is seriously wrong. Pam's eyes after hundreds of ring flashes must be blind for hours! Concerning stuff.

• Like 2

I'm actually wondering why the *bleep* I still try e-Mailing People. 99 percent don't read it anyway. *sighs*

Yes, the photo issue was all a conspiracy of the evil mods. You caught me! Ha! No, the post the last Person was going on about was deleted because it turned into an insane rant, and we do not tolerate this towards any guest.

Seriously - I spent three days busy with this issue most of the time. The Office didn't decide to hide info to Keep me "entertained" this Weekend, you know?

Also, I have been just posting on this very page that the Office is Aware of attendees requesting refunds. If you want to E-Mail the shop and make everyone's wait time explode again be my guest. But the first Person to complain about waiting for a Response on here will learn some new swear words. :P Or you could just wait and give everyone a Moment to breathe.

• Like 1

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:42 AM, Raylenth said:

I could be completely wrong but if you get a refund on a photo or have to have another taken in the shoot they then aren't actually available as a download timelord.  You have to surrender the photo so I imagine they remove the rejects - otherwise people would try and mess them up a little to have another and get the first one as the jpeg for only £5.

Past experience, I've been able to download the botched photo as well as the good photo, after paying of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

Past experience, I've been able to download the botched photo as well as the good photo, after paying of course.

Oooh that's good news.  I hope they do that this year.  One of my Benedict ones was a reject but it was funny so I'd still like it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Oooh that's good news.  I hope they do that this year.  One of my Benedict ones was a reject but it was funny so I'd still like it.

Hoping the same this year myself, as my first with John Rhys-Davies, i'm laughing so hard in the photo they 'forced' me to re-take it, and would like a copy

• Like 1