Pamela Anderson

6 hours ago, LSM said:

From what I overheard she wasn't signing topless photos or Playboys. No idea on pictures that had Hoff in them though.

She signed my playboy cover  :wub:

Edited by paulo

She was an absolute sweetheart , hand shake for everyone , ok , she was 40 mins late , smiley and friendly, knew the pic was going to be iffy so will have to sort that out in lightroom at some point 

• Like 2

On 7/29/2017 at 8:00 AM, Double86 said:

She was hardly there TBH 

kept disapearing for long periods and turned up late

i found her quite rude and totally uninterested in being there

she won't sign nude or topless pics

Yeah...She was never signing your "nudes". 

21 minutes ago, pinkxxl said:

She's done a runner again! Was due back at 3, 

Was she at her talk? Managed to get my bits signed after her photoshoot , guess I was lucky but now really happy , hope you get yours done at some point 

The photos were bright but I don't think as bad as some people are saying. Once scanned and edited they look fine. I thought Pam was great, loved the autograph style too. She could have easily asked for no contact during photos like a couple of other guests but didn't.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

This is why I have been asking people to please check at the venue at the Sales Desk since Friday.

I have asked about the refund situation and have received no reply. I am not even in the same country. Sorry, but this is the max I can do.

Really grateful that you are trying to do this from overseas - please keep us all posted. As I (and others) have said, if any refunds were issued then there is a real issue here. Those on Saturday on Sunday at least had half a chance to prepare themselves in terms of asserting their position.

Those of us attending on Friday (and Friday only) were heading down a one-way street, not knowing what we were going in to. The reality here is that if I was there on Friday and hadn't yet pulled the trigger on buying a Sat/Sun photo-op, the money would have stayed well inside my wallet once I saw people exiting the photo-op area with their prints.

I am had my picture taken with Pamela Anderson on Saturday, eventhough I had read about the overexposed flash issues with them on Friday.

My view is it's 50/50 really. I think Pamela Anderson should really understand it's not her photos here, other people are paying for them however if this is stipulation she sets down then it's really a case of either set the photos to a high flash or she doesn't do the photoshoot. At the end of the day, it's really down to the individual, do you want a photo with Pamela Anderson or not ?

One thing I would say, is that I bought my Saturday photoshoot ticket for Pamela Anderson from the Sales desk late on Friday (around 5:45pm) and they made no comment about them being too bright with the flash, yet they must have known because people from Friday had been coming to Sales desk to complain. I feel that I should have been told before purchasing the photoshoot.

sorry but can I just say her security are absolutely rude. The one with the man bun properly pushed me in to the wall out of the way because I didn't realize she was walking behind me.I'm all for gender equality, but like as a 21 year old lass it was super intimidating to say the least!! Gave my pop funko of her to someone else in the end. Wasn't keen after that.

4 hours ago, mr mulder said:

Yes I did and was told by the girl that I should not of been told that. At that point I just wanted to get the autos I wanted and go, the heat was a killer and I don't like getting into things with people that can cause a row so I left it. 5.00 is better than 10 I suppose, it's just upsetting that your meeting your childhood crush for a photo and it's not what you would expect from a very professional set up

Did you speak to the Pit Boss of the Sales Table? It is completely normal that any requests for refunds are directed to the Sales Table.

Today (Sunday) I attended the photo shoot for Pamela Anderson but I was very unhappy with the resulting photo.

For some reason the photo appears very washed out/over bright, all the colours are several shades higher than they should be.

I noticed that this happened not only on my phot with pam but many others that I saw at the time of the photoshoot session with her.

I did noticed that the photographer was using a rather bright flash that was mounted around the end of his camera like a big polo, I think it's a good guess that this flash was too bright for the proximity of the people in shot.

It's noticeable that I even have red eye in the photo due to the brightness.

All of my other photoshoots with other guests today were fine today as always.

Obviously it's too late for me and anyone else who had this problem to get another photo taken so what else can you do about this please?

I hope that any others who have had this poor result will mention it here.

Here is a scan of the photo in question

IMG_20170730_0004.jpg

Edited by skyhawker
  • Like 2

I feel so bad for all the people that had photos with her to be honest, disheartening when you pay £45 and you end up with something so bleh. From what I heard from some crew,it seems vanity played a factor in the flash setting. I will say though, I think this is a complete anomaly as shoots are usually extremely top quality from SM (at least in my experience!) hope it was still a decent meet for you