Pamela Anderson

29 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I am glad you had a pleasant experience. Did she comment on your VIP figure? I remember you posting a picture in her announcement thread.

She did, she looked at it closely and laughed and said she'd forgotten about all the merchandise she had out there. She added that she thought the likeness was more like Jenny McCarthy. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to meet her. :)

2 minutes ago, WayneLee said:

Personally when first got the Pammy photo on friday i was very disappointed but its actually starting to grow on me now that i dont actually mind that its very bright

I said to my husband we would take hid photo from friday and go to the desk and enquore about refund or possible re take and he said he didnt want a refund he wanted his photo so I let him be lol   its his money.  :)

• Like 1

Has she attended any previous cons?

She seemed fine to me chirpy and happy.  A bit frustrating trying for an autograph though as with every 30 mins spare I had she wasn't there.

I can't blame her for taking long breaks to recover - how can she cope with that flash?   I'd be blind after 10 photos.

I wouldn't be surprised if long breaks were for safety reasons. The area was packed with people around the VQ area + down the right hand side completely blocking fire exits and staff trying to get through.  I hope it got sorted out in the end as it was getting very messy when I left.

20 minutes ago, SilvaNemesis said:

She did, she looked at it closely and laughed and said she'd forgotten about all the merchandise she had out there. She added that she thought the likeness was more like Jenny McCarthy. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to meet her. :)

Now that you say it... yes, she got a point there. :lol:

2 minutes ago, S.H.R.E.K said:

Has she attended any previous cons?

She seemed fine to me chirpy and happy.  A bit frustrating trying for an autograph though as with every 30 mins spare I had she wasn't there.

I can't blame her for taking long breaks to recover - how can she cope with that flash?   I'd be blind after 10 photos.

I wouldn't be surprised if long breaks were for safety reasons. The area was packed with people around the VQ area + down the right hand side completely blocking fire exits and staff trying to get through.  I hope it got sorted out in the end as it was getting very messy when I left.

She's done the Comic Con in Dortmund. I can only assume that the breaks are for recovery/health reasons because going from what I was told from Dortmund the stuation was the same there.

• Like 1

I spoke with the bloke sorting the queue for the pammy photos today to ask if any change had been done for the flash and lighting, just to see if get another one if it would turn out any different but apparently still the same. Plus he also mentioned that there were a number of complaints again today about it. Not good but its Pammys to blame if not happy not showmasters

I concur what people are saying about the photos being too bright. They don't look good at all.

I saw peoples photos as they came out of the area while I was still in the queue outside and was already wishing I hadn't paid the 45 for this op.

But she was very friendly in the photo op session

Pamela was friendly enough with everybody at the photoshoot but I have to say that the photos themselves were pretty poor. We heard a few people moaning about their pictures due to the very bright flash washing out a lot of the colour. Due to a mix up with our tickets I have another photoshoot booked for tomorrow so will be interested to see the results.

gotta say i was very disappointed with the photo on Friday, ive seen photos from the German event and they aren't as bad as these, surely more can be done to appease Pamela and give us a better "professional" photo!?

i think we were all seeing circles for 5 minutes after, im hoping tomorrows photo might be slightly better as todays seem to be ever so slightly from what ive seen? (i was elsewhere today) and im also hoping the JPEG is better but yeah, VERY disappointing for me :-(

38 minutes ago, KeithR said:

Pamela was friendly enough with everybody at the photoshoot but I have to say that the photos themselves were pretty poor. We heard a few people moaning about their pictures due to the very bright flash washing out a lot of the colour. Due to a mix up with our tickets I have another photoshoot booked for tomorrow so will be interested to see the results.

I hope it will be better..she looked great tho! 

1 hour ago, CatfishTully said:

is there any change in her auto conditions today? Do you need a diamond pass or can you just get a VT? I know on occasion if a guest is busy on Saturday it can change on Sunday. Please say it's just VT! 7 hour treck for this woman! Lol

From what I overheard she wasn't signing topless photos or Playboys. No idea on pictures that had Hoff in them though.

7 hours ago, BenJones90 said:

So people are obviously getting refunds. This isn't on. We are being told here that it's Pamela's request and nothing will be done despite being really unhappy with them....and yet some people are obviously getting their money back. 

This is why I have been asking people to please check at the venue at the Sales Desk since Friday.

I have asked about the refund situation and have received no reply. I am not even in the same country. Sorry, but this is the max I can do.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GOLDGOLD86 said:

did she will allow signed with playboy's thing and playboy book or no allow, i will meet she in Berlin Comic Con

I am not sure if I am understanding the question correct, sorry.

In her other topic it was posted she is not signing nude or topless pictures. Is that what you wanted to know?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr mulder said:

I spent 43 mins in line for the sales desk as only 2 people were on it and was told I cant have a refund as the photo is not "as bad" as Fridays. and I should of taken it up at the time. well I did take it up at the time and was told no point having another one done as that's as good as giles could get it, and was told to go to the sales desk. I would of been happy with vouchers. so I think there was so sort of mix up with both sides putting it on the other person to sort out. granted its not as bad as the Friday shoots but its nowhere near close to the quality that SM normally do :( ive been telling everyone ive had my photo with the Alien from Cocoon! ill wait for the digital prints to go live buy that and run it through photoshop, but after paying £45 for it ive now got to pay more and I was told by crew on the day that it will cost £10? so all in all ive paid £55 for the photo and had to do work on it.

The digital images are still 5 Pounds.

I am still trying to get confirmation on what is happening/what is supposed to happen. Did you tell the sales desk that you spoke to crew at the shoot and they sent you over? It is true, the photo crew has absolutely no say about refunds and they are told to direct people to the Sales Desk. Why the sales desk refused the refund I don't know.