Sarah Douglas Photoshoot not going ahead?

As the Superman group shot has been cancelled, I decided to go for individual shoots.  Found Terence's Sat shoot OK, but Sarah's not on the Eventbrite page as far as I can tell - has she cancelled as well (or maybe just cancelled the photoshoot)?  She did have a Sat shoot at 12:25 on the schedule, but I appreciate that this is out of date.

Edit: I'm aware that those who can answer this are at the event.  Just trying on the off-chance in case anyone drops in and can give me an answer before tomorrow. ;)

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I know, cheers - have been doing these for a while, but thanks for the reply!  The Sales Desk is Plan B, but as the SD queues are monstrous for the better part of the morning, I was hoping someone might pop by in the forum on the off-chance (I should have mentioned that in my post).

I have posted this in a couple of topics already. Some listings have gone missing from Eventbrite. Others have no batches available, but you can still order. I have let the relevant people at the event know, but I have not heard back from them. It is unlikely that I will hear anything before tonight.

If you are still at the show, your best bet right now is the Sales Desk.

If the shoot has disappeared this does not mean the guest has cancelled. It just means Eventbrite is throwing a temper tantrum at the moment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I have posted this in a couple of topics already. Some listings have gone missing from Eventbrite. Others have no batches available, but you can still order. I have let the relevant people at the event know, but I have not heard back from them. It is unlikely that I will hear anything before tonight.

If you are still at the show, your best bet right now is the Sales Desk.

If the shoot has disappeared this does not mean the guest has cancelled. It just means Eventbrite is throwing a temper tantrum at the moment.

Ah, I missed the memo. ;) I don't know how you keep track of all these posts...  Thanks for the explanation!