Guest Cancellation - Margot Kidder

Yes, it's a great day. That was the reason why I ventured away from the Internet for half an hour. What happens? A cancellation. :P

Just in case someone does not check the other Topic: The Superman Group shot has now been cancelled. All tickets will be refunded.

• Like 1

I was informed by a pitboss at the sales desk that the Superman group photoshoot was not cancelled, and there would be no refunds regardless of the fact supposedly two out of the four have now cancelled, it's somewhat disconcerning to be told this when you're paying £110 for a shoot, it is a problem now because I can't rely upon guests not turning up if I can't get refunds, kind of akin to trying to buy a car, but it's only being sold to you with two wheels, yet if I purchased the wheels separately then I'd get refunds, doesn't seem fair.

Just now, carlosvanvegas said:

I was informed by a pitboss at the sales desk that the Superman group photoshoot was not cancelled, and there would be no refunds regardless of the fact supposedly two out of the four have now cancelled, it's somewhat disconcerning to be told this when you're paying £110 for a shoot, it is a problem now because I can't rely upon guests not turning up if I can't get refunds, kind of akin to trying to buy a car, but it's only being sold to you with two wheels, yet if I purchased the wheels separately then I'd get refunds, doesn't seem fair.

You may have missed my prior posts. The shoot is cancelled. There will be refunds and they will be done automatically by the office. That is probably why the Pit Boss did not know, Sales Desk is not handling the refunds.

My information came straight from TooTall who among a seriously long list of other positions is also Head of Crew.

If Photobucket would work I would post a screencap of our conversation.

Sorry if I sound frustrated. But I am spending my time and even more so my own money to forward these issues and get a response for everyone. My mobile phone bill is not covered by SM, and international texts are pricey. It is rather disheartening when I am flat out ignored or attendees don't believe me.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, carlosvanvegas said:

Thanks for that, but Margot hasn't yet been added to your 'Guests Days & Prices London Film & Comic Con 2017' section, I'm sure it'll be at somepoint, but just saying :)

The office has been maintaining this thread. I did make some updates at their request, but Margot slipped through. Seeing she cancelled now and the show is half way over I am not entirely sure adding her does make sense.