Message from the Mods

1 minute ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Lol sorry Stuart i am tired! It's not like his name was posted above my post.

Oh yeah, didn't even notice that, but I was being serious as well.  I did meet Stuart coming out of Mr Cumbers photo shoot this morning.  Yesterday morning?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I actually briefly introduced myself to TooTall as well for the first time so my Mod collection is nearly complete.  I just need Etmuse now!

And to think you practically looked right at me on Saturday afternoon and completely ignored me. Hmpf! :angry:;)

9 hours ago, wjbleming said:

And to think you practically looked right at me on Saturday afternoon and completely ignored me. Hmpf! :angry:;)

Did I?  Where was that then?  Sorry Mr Leming, I was hoping to meet everyone but I'm kind of face blind!  You should have thrown something at me.

I did see, and yell 'Camel' across a photo shoot queue.

8 hours ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

At least I didn't ignore you!

Only cos you were right beside me and forced to talk to me. lol

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Did I?  Where was that then?  Sorry Mr Leming, I was hoping to meet everyone but I'm kind of face blind!  You should have thrown something at me.

It was Steven Yeun's queue at about 5 or so, we were in the queue and you were looking up it. I was looking thinking "Is that Raylenth?" Wasn't sure if it was you or not and I wasn't able to catch your eye.

Didn't tell camel, but it was the same when I seen his owner. lol Was in a photo shoot queue, too, Michael Rosenbaum's if I remember right.

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It was Steven Yeun's queue at about 5 or so, we were in the queue and you were looking up it. I was looking thinking "Is that Raylenth?" Wasn't sure if it was you or not and I wasn't able to catch your eye.

Didn't tell camel, but it was the same when I seen his owner. lol Was in a photo shoot queue, too, Michael Rosenbaum's if I remember right.

Ahh, that must have been by booth C/D as I was queuing for the Mads shoot then but went and got my last Benedict one instead as they were taking a while with Mads.  Ahh that's a shame, hopefully next time!  I think you should all wear visible name badges.

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Trust me I could've ignored you if I wanted to. 

Just now, RoryMcGarrett said:

Trust me I could've ignored you if I wanted to. 

Speakimg of which, I think I might've made it look like I was at 1 point. It was mid morning yesterday, you were sitting down, and we were trying to remember where the exit was. lol Sorry if I came across that way (assuming you seen us in front of you. lol I know I can be as blind as a bat sometimes )

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Ahh, that must have been by booth C/D as I was queuing for the Mads shoot then but went and got my last Benedict one instead as they were taking a while with Mads.  Ahh that's a shame, hopefully next time!  I think you should all wear visible name badges.

It was photo B for Mr. Camel's owner on Friday morning, yeah. Or we could just hold signs above us with our usernames on them. :lol: Think it was a cosplay  guest walking about with a "Guest You've Never Heard Of" sign. Thought that was good. :smile:

31 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Haha that was funny.. I heard 'CAMEL' shout across the photo shoot queue.. nice to meet ya Raylenth.   WJ I didn't see you on Sunday? Then I did have my nose in a piece of paper trying to work out my route of clashes because the photo shoots were running late and its very hard to hold the paper with hooves and concentrate.  It was nice that the Crew said Hello Mr Camel.. and being spotted plodding around.. But Please remember Wine Gums... Camels Love Wine Gums. :P 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Speakimg of which, I think I might've made it look like I was at 1 point. It was mid morning yesterday, you were sitting down, and we were trying to remember where the exit was. lol Sorry if I came across that way (assuming you seen us in front of you. lol I know I can be as blind as a bat sometimes )

Lol no I haven't seen you. I was so tired I wasn't paying any attention