Message from the Mods

• Moderators

Hi All

Just a reminder, whilst the mods will check in on the forum periodically over the course of the weekend, most of us will be at the show so we cannot guarantee an immediate response on here.

If you have any issues whilst at the show, please speak to a member of the event crew, or visit the information desk.  Most issues that arise can be dealt with then and there however, if you leave the show with an unresolved problem it is unfortunately likely to stay that way.

We hope you have a fantastic weekend and look forward to seeing you there.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, mr mulder said:

mods can I just ask why my post was just taken down? as I know your all most prob busy not only with home life but the con too, I asked the other forum members for help. yet its been removed

No, your post was just moved to the main schedule topic in the LFACC section. I've even left a note about that. We've been begging people the last few days to keep schedule questions in there. If everyone does single posts this becomes even more complicated than it already is, and things may be overlooked.

7 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Unfortunately I am not attending this year due to health reasons. But I didn't have hair long enough to be able to pull off a Leia hairstyle in a very long time. :lol:

Im really sorry to hear that you wont be attending - I was looking forward to buying you a pint for the sterling job you do keeping us unruly forumites in line. 

28 minutes ago, Tom Beaker said:

Im really sorry to hear that you wont be attending - I was looking forward to buying you a pint for the sterling job you do keeping us unruly forumites in line. 

Unfortunately I am not even allowed to drink.

But thank you, I absolutely appreciate the thought.

3 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Hi was an awesome opening day was wondering if theres anymore cancellations 

If there's any - and I pray there won't be, there's been too many last minute ones this year - it will be posted here. We are not keeping back info until enough people ask. ;)