How did ticket pick up go today?

I too got there just after 4, got rained on, left, came back later and got through in maybe 30 minutes. It was much better than last year. A quick warning for GP holders collecting later though: you have to choose which two Diamond Talks you want entry to, so study the schedule first. Also Cumberbatch's ticket pile was much smaller than the rest (I guess he's popular or something) so they may run out of those at some point.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I too got there just after 4, got rained on, left, came back later and got through in maybe 30 minutes. It was much better than last year. A quick warning for GP holders collecting later though: you have to choose which two Diamond Talks you want entry to, so study the schedule first. Also Cumberbatch's ticket pile was much smaller than the rest (I guess he's popular or something) so they may run out of those at some point.

They told me I didnt need to decide???   eeekkkk

10 minutes ago, natedammit said:

That's not quite true. I said that I did not know what talk I wanted to attend so I was given a voucher that I can exchange over the weekend for any Diamond talk tickets. I expect that this will still be limited by availability.

1 minute ago, Zaigor said:

That's not quite true. I said that I did not know what talk I wanted to attend so I was given a voucher that I can exchange over the weekend for any Diamond talk tickets. I expect that this will still be limited by availability.

Oh I see - I kinda wish I knew that beforehand. Oh well, I'll live - I hate listening to people anyway.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

we queued for diamonds then straight to gold.   got there just after 4 and was out by 5 :)

Same for me - really wasn't that bad.

One thing I'm curious about, though, is whether the blue bag that was handed to me as I picked up the gold pass is the one that's supposed to contain "items like mugs, keyrings, posters and exclusive movie memorabilia" because if it was, I have to say it was a bit of a disappointment.

2 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

One thing I'm curious about, though, is whether the blue bag that was handed to me as I picked up the gold pass is the one that's supposed to contain "items like mugs, keyrings, posters and exclusive movie memorabilia" because if it was, I have to say it was a bit of a disappointment.

It is i'm afraid.   i tend to see the goodie bags as a bonus to pass to my nieces who seem to get a kick out the free stuff but I dont buy the gold pass for that... more for early entry and time saving in queues etc.   :)

14 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

I'm quite pleased with it actually - but then my standards have been set low by previous years. I'm particularly fond of the LFCC branded mints.

Just now, natedammit said:

I'm quite pleased with it actually - but then my standards have been set low by previous years. I'm particularly fond of the LFCC branded mints.

ahaha yeah even my husband said its been one of the better ones.  lol   yeah liked the mints too.

1 minute ago, Chamberlain0101 said:

Just a question, as diamond pass pick up is in the loading hall. Are we still able to come back during the show to collect our passes then. Just as my shoots aren't until the afternoon and I'd rather go when its quieter.

Already confirmed a couple of times. Yes, you can pick up your passes later during the Show.

Went to get my Alan Tudyk one at 4 on Fri and took over an hour! The queue wasn't even that long! Wasn't fun in heels as I was heading to dinner and a show after. Also it rained like hell

Edited by Jemzamia