Daniel Naprous Cancellation

2 minutes ago, Chamberlain0101 said:

Does anyone know if refunds will be processed before the event? I've never had a guest cancel this close to an event and Daniel Naprous was one of my main guests.

I don't know and it is unlikely you will get a definitive answer to this..... i would say however you will most likely not have the funds in your bank before LFCC

3 minutes ago, Chamberlain0101 said:

Does anyone know if refunds will be processed before the event? I've never had a guest cancel this close to an event and Daniel Naprous was one of my main guests.

Given that the team will now be at the venue setting up I'd assume it may not Chamberlain.  If they get a moment I'm sure they will do it though.

56 minutes ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

But hasn't the other guy who played vadar not just joined that cast?

He has, I spoke with Daniel Naprous at the Collectormania in Birmingham, Spencer Wilding was Vader for background and establishing shots, mainly walking around or standing in several scenes, while Daniel performed in the Mustafa/Star Destroyer scenes.   It was decided that just having Vader stand and do nothing was against the character so Spencer had his scenes dropped.

• Like 1

Just now, OurDek said:

He has, I spoke with Daniel Naprous at the Collectormania in Birmingham, Spencer Wilding was Vader for background and establishing shots, mainly walking around or standing in several scenes, while Daniel performed in the Mustafa/Star Destroyer scenes.   It was decided that just having Vader stand and do nothing was against the character so Spencer had his scenes dropped.

Spencer is widely regarded as the "trailer" Vader, with damn near everything he shot, edited out of the film. Daniel Naprous is the film Vader. 

From what I've read though, Spencer is in the Han Solo movie, not as Vader. So that would leave Daniel free to assume his Vaderly duty, if he's in it of course.

• Like 1