Post your lfcc pics here!

• 2 weeks later...

Crikey late to post.... but I went through my thousands of images from the con this year and picked about 50 best of's.

Love shooting at cons. Just getting a taste of it all on camera. London is the BIG one for me each year. If you spot yourself let me know. And well done to everyone dressed up and putting on them shows :-)

https://m.facebook.com/john.p.gleason.5/albums/10155631704462560/

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 4

Great photos, Romero! Had seen the Negan and Hulk you got photos of, they looked great! Never got round to getting photos of them, though. Always had my DSLR put away for photoshoots or shortly after them and never have time to get it out! :lol: Take it you're using a 50mm fixed lens, too? Using one too and still getting used to mine on manual. Keep forgetting to check them after and the lighting's sometime's off. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Crikey late to post.... but I went through my thousands of images from the con this year and picked about 50 best of's.

Love shooting at cons. Just getting a taste of it all on camera. London is the BIG one for me each year. If you spot yourself let me know. And well done to everyone dressed up and putting on them shows :-)

https://m.facebook.com/john.p.gleason.5/albums/10155631704462560/

Awesome photos, thanks for sharing! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Great photos, Romero! Had seen the Negan and Hulk you got photos of, they looked great! Never got round to getting photos of them, though. Always had my DSLR put away for photoshoots or shortly after them and never have time to get it out! :lol: Take it you're using a 50mm fixed lens, too? Using one too and still getting used to mine on manual. Keep forgetting to check them after and the lighting's sometime's off. :lol:

Yup the putting away of the camera does get tiresome. Then you miss amazing sights haha Argghh!!!

I use a 17-55mm f2.8 Canon at the moment for a lot of my shots. Sometimes even a lesser 55-250mm Canon for looking into the distance :-)

I take my Canon 50mm f1.8 but rarely use It, I just love being able to zoom in and out with my other lens's.

As you say lighting is off a lot in that place! It changes so much walking 10 feet sometimes! Dark one second and Sun the next. Hard work. I get so many shots wrong, but hey worth the effort :-D

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:27 PM, RomeroSavini said:

Yup the putting away of the camera does get tiresome. Then you miss amazing sights haha Argghh!!!

I use a 17-55mm f2.8 Canon at the moment for a lot of my shots. Sometimes even a lesser 55-250mm Canon for looking into the distance :-)

I take my Canon 50mm f1.8 but rarely use It, I just love being able to zoom in and out with my other lens's.

As you say lighting is off a lot in that place! It changes so much walking 10 feet sometimes! Dark one second and Sun the next. Hard work. I get so many shots wrong, but hey worth the effort :-D

Yeah, it is. Really contemplating just using my 18-55mm lens in future or going to automatic instead of manual it's that much of a hassle/disappointment/questioning my life choices afterwards. lol :smile:

9 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

Sadly Phitobucket wont display them :-) its a pain in the bum that site these days.

*hisses at photobucket* :P

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Automatic I used to use. I just do not trust it to get the photo I want these days.

So I use manual and live in hope I have it set up perfectly :-D test, test, shoot, get wrong, test shoot repeat allll day haha

Constantly shooting random crap to see if the lights right! If only we could blink and shoot what we see :-D

Still I could use my phone :-D

Yeah, my only problem is checking the photos when I actually take them, not when I get home a few days later! lol

Never tried the automatic feature, only really using my DSLR for cons at the mo, so didn't know if it was of any use.

Was using my phone when I had the mind to use it. (Head like a sieve here. :lol:) It's sometimes the phone vs. DSLR quality with me, though it's a good camera on my phone, so either way they turn out well.

• Like 1