Post your lfcc pics here!

Richard Dean Anderson LFCC2017

RDA, dead on guy, managed to get his auto at the end of the day with a VQ of 93 (95 for my bro, just about got in! ^_^)

Michael Rosenbaum LFCC2017

Michael Rosenbaum was excellent! Great guest, remembered me from the photoshoot earlier on, great wit, cheered up Tricia Helfer when I was with her, can't recommend meeting Michael and Richard more! ^_^

Have more photoshoots from today, but it's late, I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep. lol

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Big thanks to the guys at SM for a great weekend. 

Only guest on my list who I didn't get to see on Saturday was Ian McDiarmid. His VQ said 1-60 pretty much the duration of the day... no idea why.

2jcbjo1.jpg

28v6rr9.jpg

Love the Rogue One poster. Looks awesome with the autos in gold.

Thanks man.

It was in the wars on Saturday to be honest mate, currently looking for somewhere to get some big creases out of it. Don't want to try the old iron trick, but if anyone's got any tips etc. please feel free to help a brother out. 

Somehow, it slipped out of its tube and onto the floor...

I'm really pleased with my autos - Benedict, Benedict and Mads on a Doctor Strange poster, and Cumbers as the first on my new Sherlock S4 poster, which I'll hopefully be adding to significantly at Sherlocked in October. Photos are a bit crap but you get the idea!

They're not the clearest Cumbers autos I have but not bad considering how busy it was on Saturday! 

• Like 4